More fluff! What do you think of George Clooney?

Charlotte ~08

Mouseketeer
Eye candy? do you think he's a good actor?

I can't stand him - never have!!! He's ok to look at, nothing special. :confused3

I think Clooney's a great actor. He was amazing as Murrow in Good Night and Good Luck. I also liked his performance in Syriana.

Good Night and Good Luck was interesting...I really liked it.

As for Burn after Reading, I was sort of suprised by his Home Depot workshop projects! :eek:

Gets more beautiful all the time and is a wonderful actor IMO. I think his best roles are the ones where he's not supposed to look good like Syriana.

He was filming his new movie in my sister's office building earlier this week. She said he is much skinnier than he seems and is much more gray. He's still hot and I was quite jealous that she was in such close proximity to him!

His acting? eh. His looks? double eh.

But he has given two of the most hilarious and memorable talk show interviews I have ever seen. On both occasions he told stories of practical jokes he played -- one involving a friend's cat and another about a painting -- and I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard.

I enjoy looking at Mr. Clooney. ;)

I don't see a ton of movies, but I did see and liked him in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

I've loved him since Facts of Life :lovestruc I never watched ER but love Oceans 11 & 13, Dusk till Dawn, and admire him for talking about the issues in Darfur a lot.

I think he is very good looking and I also think that he is a good person, even if he can't commit to a relationship.;)

I have much admiration for the man. Always thought he was gorgeous, not so much in the ER episode last week. Looked beat.

This thread is useless without some visual aids

george_clooney_02.jpg

Eye candy? do you think he's a good actor?

I can't stand him - never have!!! He's ok to look at, nothing special. :confused3
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: How could you?????
I think Clooney's a great actor. He was amazing as Murrow in Good Night and Good Luck. I also liked his performance in Syriana.

David Strathairn played Edward R Murrow. George Clooney played producer Fred Friendly.

:love: In love :love:

He is like the most charming man in the universe. I don't know how anyone couldn't like him. He is insanely likable.

He is smart. He's funny. He is witty and charming. He is good enough looking but it is the combination of everything else that makes him incredibly sexy.

Eye candy.
Decent actor.
Probably fun to hang with.
Wouldn't look to him for a long-term commitment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter