More Dan Murphys in this world...

:cheer2: Dan Murphy he's our man if he can't do it no one can let's go Dan:cheer2:

Since many have been giving Dan such a bad time on his most recent post...I am going to bump this one up!

Dan,

Looks like you need to run for office! ;)

*I'm a Dan fan, too!*

would be proud to be included in dans fan club, Dan is always an inspiration, and has been very kind to me since i've joined this crowd, its not often you meet someone like dan that even after a few days, you feel has always been a friend and that you know will be a support to anyone who is down. Dan Murphy is someone i wish there were many more like around the world, would be a better place for sure:)

There are more than one genuine caring person on these boards, but most of them just do it either privately or not so publicly. I know, I have found some.

Originally posted by Mskanga
There are more than one genuine caring person on these boards, but most of them just do it either privately or not so publicly. I know, I have found some.

Wow, great...I am happy for you.

I hve been fortunate enough to meet Dan on a few occasions & he is as nice in person as he is on the boards!!!
Love ya Dan!:Pinkbounc

I am also a fan of Dan's . I know you have to be weary of people on the internet, since obviously people can hide who they truly are, but Dan's caring and kind nature just shines through on these boards. I truly believe he is like this in real life and having read posts by people who have met him, I am confident that I am right in believing he is a kind person. I am aware of the ugliness that has been going on, eventhough I haven't posted on any of those threads, and it does bother me that Dan has been getting a lot of the ugliness, he really doesn't deserve it and I hope it stops.

It bothered me when webmaster Michelle and CathyCanada were banned too , talk about someone who did things for this board, can't top those two. But regardless and for whatever reason it was , they were banned, life went on. The bottom line is there's no Saint on these boards.

Although he is dilusional about Chicago pizza being superior to New York pizza, ;) ;) ;) he's a good soul.

Prayers on the way for Lady M. that the results come back clean.

Adam aka Big Dude

Add my name to the Dan Murphy Fan Club list! He's like a big teddy bear!;)

Excuse me being so late in jumping aboard the "DAN FAN CLUB" but I was gone for the weekend.

Dan is the best. Although we've never met, and I have yet to figure out how to add a picture to my sig , I feel as though I know you.

My prayers continue to be with you for a favorable outcome for your wife Marie.

You should be proud! I try to live my life as you do, it takes up way too much energy to be negative. Being postiive, listening to people and being a friend is much more rewarding.

Thank you Dan for your daily lessons. I appreciate having you a part of the DIS boards.

:wave:

Sorry Big Dude!!! Dan is right. Chicago pizza IS better than New York's.

Dan is the best!!! He has always been a help to everyone and has great insight into WDW and Disney in General. Keep it up DAN!!!! You are the man!!!!! :)

P.s. I know that my posts don't show it, but I've been around for a loooong time. My posts got dropped when the site was down a few years ago, and the kids have kept me busy so I don't post as much as I used to. I'm trying to slowly come back though.

:earsboy:

Late to the boards this week due to work, but I had to reply.

Dan always has a gentle and kind word for everyone, whether it is for encouragement or consolation, and also can defuse a sticky situation.

Three cheers and my hat off to you, Mr. Murphy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter