More Amazing Adventures of the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel

Welcome Cindy. I think I have you added to all the lists. I am glad you found us!:cool1:

Hi everyone. I am Cindy from Connecticut, and I am having my round 3 interview tomorrow. I have been a member of the DISboards since 1999, but I didn't know this thread existed. I'm so happy to find you all and have someone to share this all with. I wish everyone here loads of wonderful pixie dust and hope we will all share an incredible experience together soon!

Welcome, Cindy!!! :)

Best of Luck tomorrow. Be yourself and let your Disney passion shine through :)

Thank you ALL for such a warm welcome! I can't wait to connect with everyone tomorrow.

:cheer2: Still cheering for all of you.... I hope everyone's interviews went well today, and that the rest of the week goes well for everyone else!! GOOD LUCK!! :cheer2:

Thinking of you all this week. Good luck to you and hope to meet you all in December

Hi everyone. I am Cindy from Connecticut, and I am having my round 3 interview tomorrow. I have been a member of the DISboards since 1999, but I didn't know this thread existed. I'm so happy to find you all and have someone to share this all with. I wish everyone here loads of wonderful pixie dust and hope we will all share an incredible experience together soon!

Welcome!! I am so glad you've found us!! :cheer2: Best of luck on your interview! We'll be rooting for you!!

Congrats and a big sigh of relief to those who completed their phone interviews today!! :banana:

Lots of luck to those on Wed. :thumbsup2

:cheer2::cheer2: Nice to meet you Cindy!!! GOOD LUCK Tomorrow:shamrock::shamrock:

It's now 8:30 pst. I'm logging off for tonight! I'll say a little prayer for all of us tonight, especially those with interviews tomorrow!!! :grouphug:

-Amanda

Hello all. I am Lee, a 2-time R2er from GA. I am very excited for all the R3s and I am living vicariously through your experiences. I wish you the best of luck on your interviews. You are all truly amazing!

Cindy, Courtney, Marci, Sherry & Teronya - Good luck to each & every one of you on your interviews today!

I will be thinking of you all!

Good Luck Wednesday Interviewees!!!!

Knock their socks off. :thumbsup2

good morning!! To all of you R3s that had your interview yesterday, all the pressure is off! It's done and I'm sure you did great! To all of you who will be talking to your future "bosses" today, just relax and let your natural charm and love of all things WDW show through. Take a deep breath and know that we are all right here rooting for you!! :cheer2:

QOTD# 7 (T-Minus 7-ish days to go!!)

What is your favorite snack at WDW?

Just wanted to stop in with today's question and give lots of :hug: and :wizard: for those with interviews today!! Y'all are going to ROCK it!!

I'm not sure if I'll be back again today. Hopefully, I will be! I can't stay away that long. :rotfl:

Have a magical day, everyone!!

I'm a fan of Minnie Mouse's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies, made by Selma. Anyone have a recipe to recreate them? Maybe that could keep me busy until my 10:15 phone interview...:):):)

QOTD# 7 (T-Minus 7-ish days to go!!)

What is your favorite snack at WDW?

Just wanted to stop in with today's question and give lots of :hug: and :wizard: for those with interviews today!! Y'all are going to ROCK it!!

I'm not sure if I'll be back again today. Hopefully, I will be! I can't stay away that long. :rotfl:

Have a magical day, everyone!!

I am a Dole Whip Float fan. Oh my, they are tasty and refreshing!:goodvibes

But then School Bread from Norway is fantastic too.........as is the basic Mickey Ice Cream Bar, and the Mickey Rice Crispy treats covered in every ingredients available from Goofy's Candy Shop in DTD and ................:rotfl2:
I could talk food all day!

Good luck you all interviewing today. :thumbsup2

Joining the new thread. so glad for everyone --I hope you can enjoy your interviews, too.

Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter