Moonlight Magic

Since our MM experience last September, we are sour on this event at WDW. Hope it is better at DL.

We've done 2 MM events and really enjoyed both. I wouldn't plan an entire trip around an event but if there happens to be one when we're going, or I can tweak a current reservation by a couple of days to make it fit, I'd absolutely go again.

Anyone have the reservation link? The webpage hasn't updated with it yet and it's now after 8am/11am.

Edit: It just went live and darn it I'm 2,600 in line and I was ready on time.

I have to say, this queue experience is MUCH nicer than the last time I tried to register for his!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-18-at-8.10.51-AM.png

1864 ahead of me, just hope to be done and registered in the next 25 minutes since I have to get to work.

SUCCESS! :)
This was a far, far, far better system than last year! Good job, Disney IT! (Phew ... I've never said that before??)

(I had 334 guests ahead of me originally.)

I was emailed the link yesterday I opeed it today at 730 and waited as the count down went to zero.At 801 I was re directed to the registration page and done by 806. Much easier process than the DCA one. I have been to Both DCA events and the Disneyland one last year . Both times DCA was a cluster and Disneyland was awesome. I personally think it’s because Disneyland has more attractions with high capacity rates(Pirates, Small world, Mansion,Thunder, etc.) and more area to cover.

Interesting updates about capacity. ~30% full at 14 minutes!

I have to say, this queue experience is MUCH nicer than the last time I tried to register for his!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-18-at-8.10.51-AM.png
Yes. They are handling it the way D23 and Coachella etc handle event registration.

I was emailed the link yesterday I opeed it today at 730 and waited as the count down went to zero.At 801 I was re directed to the registration page and done by 806. Much easier process than the DCA one. I have been to Both DCA events and the Disneyland one last year . Both times DCA was a cluster and Disneyland was awesome. I personally think it’s because Disneyland has more attractions with high capacity rates(Pirates, Small world, Mansion,Thunder, etc.) and more area to cover.
I agree on the ride point, that makes a big difference if event capacity is let’s say 10K and there are only 10 rides in DCA open versus 20 in DL that makes a huge difference on crowd distribution.

just a tip for anyone using chrome

opening up a new tab in incognito gives you a different queue ID. and another spot in line

did this on both my phone and my laptop, and somehow one of the phone spots is now ahead of both of my laptop spots by a few hundred when it started a few hundred behind them

now 50% full 22 minutes in

Got in, and still have 3 spots under 500

Last edited:
If anyone has room for an extra ticket I would appreciate it,we are a family of 5 and the cap out at 4

In! Apparently they're mailing the tickets this time. Hopefully that'll address some of the congestion issues as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter