Moonlight Magic tonight - 2/24

Kennythepirate.com
Kenny went to the 1st party and just posted a review. i went to so if you have any questions after pm me and i will try to answer

We were there last Friday, we got there around 7:30 and the place was PACKED!! Probably because Disney scheduled it the day before the Princess 1/2 Marathon. But as soon as 10 rolled around the place became somewhat empty. Most rides were 15 to 20 minute wait except for Mine train which was 40 minutes (which is not long) but I think that was because Pirates and Space Mountain was not running most of the night. Actually the lines for food at 10 pm were probably the longest. Usually I don't partake until around 11 after most people have gotten their food but I hadn't eaten all day. I was glad to see they offered hot dogs, nuggets, apples, cookies, chips and fountain drinks. Also I was glad to see that you had to wait and order it rather than grab and go like at other after hour events. This way they can manage the food better and those who tend to help themselves to the whole bucket of chips and whole tray of cookies couldn't do so. I was a little disappointed that there was no ice cream, but you can't be picky when it is free. Overall it was a fantastic night and I am looking forward to this Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter