Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

Now we're back!!!
And don't you dare take up someone else's spot if you aren't a swimmer. Or, the most egregiously inconsiderate WDW act imaginable: make a reservation for beaches & cream and ONLY ORDER DESSERT! :eek: :eek: You don't even want to know what the punishment is for that offense. I love when DisTwitter peeks into the disboards, if only briefly. :laughing:

On another note, I happen to be going solo next month during 2 of the 3 nights. (of course, arriving the day after AP magnet distribution ends :sad2:) I haven't been to Typhoon Lagoon since I was a kid, but it looks like that streak is about to end. Thanks, of course, to the SWEET DVC PERKS! :teeth::thumbsup2

Thank you! Just realized that while my membership does qualify for Membership Extras, I used a resale contract to book the date for the TLMM event. I called 3 CM's at Member Services and they confirmed that I qualify. Hoping that I can register for it once I get in! Just looking for a chance. Good luck to all!

I've heard of some having to call those in. Maybe someone with recent experience can chime in. I'd have member services on speed dial just in case. Good luck!

2 of my 3 contracts qualify but I'm not sure which I'm booked on. Hopefully no issues.

I've heard of some having to call those in. Maybe someone with recent experience can chime in. I'd have member services on speed dial just in case. Good luck!

2 of my 3 contracts qualify but I'm not sure which I'm booked on. Hopefully no issues.

If you see the link on the Moonlight Magic page, as others have reported, then you're one step up from me. Logged in, that webpage shows no links for me at all and it's probably because my booking is on a resale contract. I do have MS on speed dial...the problem is the wait time. Last night around 8pm EDT, the wait time was ~25 minutes. By the time I get through, I'm sure space will be gone.

If you see the link on the Moonlight Magic page, as others have reported, then you're one step up from me. Logged in, that webpage shows no links for me at all and it's probably because my booking is on a resale contract. I do have MS on speed dial...the problem is the wait time. Last night around 8pm EDT, the wait time was ~25 minutes. By the time I get through, I'm sure space will be gone.
It’s no longer there for me either even though we have a reservation and all the points used are from an eligible contract. Guess I’ll take my chances with general admission if it says I don’t qualify.

It’s no longer there for me either even though we have a reservation and all the points used are from an eligible contract. Guess I’ll take my chances with general admission if it says I don’t qualify.
So if you are a direct member but book using points from your resale contract, you aren’t eligible? I have 2 different membership IDs as well, do I put the one that I used to book the trip (resale) or the one that is direct?

EYL try again. It’s popped back up for me now. No clue what I did differently than the dozen other times I tried to get it to pop up.
A651DE8C-ECAE-470C-9D27-FB3A514BEEE1.png

Reactions: EYL
So if you are a direct member but book using points from your resale contract, you aren’t eligible? I have 2 different membership IDs as well, do I put the one that I used to book the trip (resale) or the one that is direct?
You are but sometimes there’s a glitch for direct members or eligible members staying on resale points or on cash that won’t allow them to book.

Which membership number should I use?
Hold on, do you have different membership numbers (like 2 use years?) or 2 contracts? I have one qualified one not but same membership number. I’m not sure booking under an unqualified membership number will work for early admission registration.

Hold on, do you have different membership numbers (like 2 use years?) or 2 contracts? I have one qualified one not but same membership number. I’m not sure booking under an unqualified membership number will work for early admission registration.
I have multiple use years and the reservation is under the resale contract. Didn’t even think about it as I have my blue card already.

I have multiple use years and the reservation is under the resale contract. Didn’t even think about it as I have my blue card already.
I don’t know if that’ll qualify for early registration. Try it anyway though and plug in your qualifying member #. That’s what I would do. If not, it will definitely qualify you for general registration on Aug 3.

I don’t know if that’ll qualify for early registration. Try it anyway though and plug in your qualifying member #. That’s what I would do. If not, it will definitely qualify you for general registration on Aug 3.
looking at the eligibility, it just says you need to be a member with a reservation at a walt disney world resort. Because you could be staying in a cash room and still be eligible. hmmmmm. does it ask for the reservation number? or just member id? and how is it all linked to know? sorry for the frantic messages but this was why I was making an extra trip and throws a major wrench in my plans.

looking at the eligibility, it just says you need to be a member with a reservation at a walt disney world resort. Because you could be staying in a cash room and still be eligible. hmmmmm. does it ask for the reservation number? or just member id? and how is it all linked to know? sorry for the frantic messages but this was why I was making an extra trip and throws a major wrench in my plans.
Definitely try bc I don’t know (I would try). I have only done general admission in the past & it just asks for member ID do use your qualifying membership.

Anyone else trying this morning???
Silly Q - looking for some gossip. We have three contracts, 2 are direct, but only one membership # (obv blue card). Has anyone ever had trouble booking when they only have the one blue card that you’ve heard? Or is it the folks that book with resale points and use their other number or something? The convo is now making me nervous!!!

We are a fam of 4. Heading to the GS in august for my sons 8th bday - it’s a surprise! We extended the trip a bit and got lucky with this one falling on a night we aren’t on the halcyon. Fingers crossed, it would be the icing on the cake!!! We’ve been lucky to do other MM in the past (AK, Epcot, and HS)

I’m not going to be there, but my Health Care Provider will and she’s hoping to get into TY. pixiedust: To her and all of you who are here telling about your experiences! Talking about DVC with her always makes a visit interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter