Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor name change

They can change the name all they want....a lemon is still a lemon. Went there this weekend and walked out about a third of the way thru the show after waiting in two waiting room areas. I said "If I wanted to waste time I'd go visit Stitch (which might even be better than this show).
I'm sure your fellow guests appreciated that.

I personally thought it was decent. I went in with low expectations based on what I had read. I can imagine how it would change from show to show quite a bit. Like Jungle Cruise, you're at the mercy of the comics and the crowd. Hard to imagine it being so bad, though, that you actually had to walk out during a 12 minute show.

I wonder if the board will censor this one out when people inevitably start referring to it by initials :lmao:

Oh, it definitely does! Even if it's just in part of a word! I was talking to a friend about house hunting in M-I-L-F-O-R-D, and she couldn't figure out for the life of me where I was looking :rolleyes: :rotfl:

ETA: Hey! It definitely doesn't do it as part of Milford now! I wonder if that's a recent change? There are other words where that has happened to me, too! Hmm...

Like Jungle Cruise, you're at the mercy of the comics and the crowd.

With the Jungle Cruise, its just the skipper, not the crowd. I don't like the idea of relying on the crowd to make the show entertaining. You're bound to have duds.

Most of the reviews are that its ok. They range from the horrible, like the one above, to it's worth a visit every 2 or 3 trips. Ordinarily that wouldn't be so bad I guess, but given how the Stitch thing has gone, they really could have used a bonafide hit.

I saw clips of it on the latest travel channel behind the scenes show...is the quality really as bad as it appeared? The characters were jumpy and unrealistic, and did not impress me at all. :sad2:

I noticed this too. I haven't seen it in person, but I was surprised at the horrible video quality that it appeared to have on Travel Channel. I assumed it used the same technology as Crush does at Epcot. Crush's video is almost flawless, very smooth and lifelike. I don't understand why the Monsters Inc. show would be so jumpy and cheap looking. Does anyone have any first hand experience with the show??

I'm hoping that maybe it was just a choppy, generic version that maybe they used in testing. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Travel Channel needed the footage before they got all the the techie stuff done for the video portion because that was just bad.

Could someone pm me what **** refers too. We just can not figure it out.

Thanks Tigger

If you're hot and you're a mom then you are a M.I.L.F. BTW, got pics?

(this isnt appropriate for a disney website, LMAO)

in the future (if you have younger kids or friends that speak in riddles) find yourself comfortable with the urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com

Definetely an R-Rated definition. I don't consider it non-work safe but i dont want to overstep my bounds on a G/PG website either, lol. To ME it's hilarious. To people with young children, proly not.

edit: i cannot believe "milf" is banned on this website. ugh.

thanks for the enlightenment! got a good LOL this rainy Florida morning

great, I was curious to what it meant and search came to very bad site... i am at work :eek:

Tori Amos has a new song about being a M.I.L.F. so I suppose it will become more and more in the mainstream.:sad2:

Wow, what really sucks is that my First name is Milford. Guess what everyone in high school (this was the eighties before the movie American Pie), thats right M!1F is what they called me for short. Boy if I would have had the insight to patent or trademark that name when I was 18. Or better yet if I had registered the domain names. :-) I could have been rich, maybe. Some sly lawyer would have gotten the sites away from me I guess.

I really personally hate it when people use the term.

I was recently designing lighting for a stage musical here where I live at the local high school auditorium and a funny thing happened. The guy that was auditorium manager at the school when I was in school is still there. He would call me by this name as well. He still does it today, all of his current students started laughing when he called me this and he had no idea why they were laughing. I had to finally let him in on the joke.

At any rate, this will be interesting.:cool1:

I'm hoping that maybe it was just a choppy, generic version that maybe they used in testing. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Travel Channel needed the footage before they got all the the techie stuff done for the video portion because that was just bad.
I didn't think it was that bad. There where acouple times when the video skipped but I doubt it happens everytime. The video seemed to look fine from what I remember.

They can change the name all they want....a lemon is still a lemon. Went there this weekend and walked out about a third of the way thru the show after waiting in two waiting room areas. I said "If I wanted to waste time I'd go visit Stitch (which might even be better than this show).

Stitch no, but ITA with the show. The time said 5 minutes. ya, it took 5 minutes to walk all the turnstiles that were empty to the main door. That was a 15 minute wait, then we waited another 15 for show to start. What a waste of my morning time. I was in the park at 8:00 and at 8:15 I wasted 45 minutes of precious morning time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter