Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor name change

Brian_WDW74

Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness...
According to WDWMagic, the "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club" attraction has had its named changed to just "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor".

Unfortunately, this leaves the attraction with some rather embarassing initials. :eek:

*Brian*

I wonder if the board will censor this one out when people inevitably start referring to it by initials :lmao:

I wonder if the board will censor this one out when people inevitably start referring to it by initials :lmao:

That has to be one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever heard

I can't wait to see ****

EDIT: HAHAH I guess it automatically censored! Hilarious! PS I'm sorry to the moderators but I had to try

LMFAO. It's a show and it opened while I was there. It a great show especially when they go into the audience and talk with the kids.

Go prepared with jokes cause they ask you to text them in while u are waiting

Guess I am really out of the loop. I have no idea what the initials mean. Would some kind soul PM me and let me know?

Guess I am really out of the loop. I have no idea what the initials mean. Would some kind soul PM me and let me know?

Uh, go rent the movie American Pie.

Oh if I would have had the vision to have trademarked that name when I was in High School. See my fist name is Milford and guess what everyone in high school called me for short? You guessed it. Understanding this was in the 80's and long before American Pie.

If you're hot and you're a mom then you are a M.I.L.F. BTW, got pics?

(this isnt appropriate for a disney website, LMAO)

in the future (if you have younger kids or friends that speak in riddles) find yourself comfortable with the urban dictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com

Definetely an R-Rated definition. I don't consider it non-work safe but i dont want to overstep my bounds on a G/PG website either, lol. To ME it's hilarious. To people with young children, proly not.

edit: i cannot believe "milf" is banned on this website. ugh.

Who want's to bet that Disney never thought about this one. I am 45, and never heard of that until somebody told me about it last year. Sooooooooo I bet they might not be aware of the reference.

Oh I'm sure people at Disney know the reference. It's been around a lot longer then American Pie.

Who want's to bet that Disney never thought about this one.
Disney is a Hollywood company. The average employee routinely uses expressions and language that would make your teeth curl.

They can change the name all they want....a lemon is still a lemon. Went there this weekend and walked out about a third of the way thru the show after waiting in two waiting room areas. I said "If I wanted to waste time I'd go visit Stitch (which might even be better than this show).

Don't feel bad, I just had to ask my DH what it meant!:blush:

Here he is watching TV in the living room and I call out from the next room,
"Honey, what does M.I.L.F. stand for?" Usually, he just calls out a response and doesn't bother getting up from the couch, but this time he shot up out of his seat to come see who I was talking to!:rotfl:

They can change the name all they want....a lemon is still a lemon. Went there this weekend and walked out about a third of the way thru the show after waiting in two waiting room areas. I said "If I wanted to waste time I'd go visit Stitch (which might even be better than this show).

I saw clips of it on the latest travel channel behind the scenes show...is the quality really as bad as it appeared? The characters were jumpy and unrealistic, and did not impress me at all. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter