Monsters Inc Laugh Floor -- How to be "That Guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdoyledimou

Pop Road Warrior -Travelling they way they did in
Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve one's chances on being "That Guy"? :confused3 I know it's completly random, but I have had dreams about it!! I want it SOOOOOO bad!!!! :rotfl:

I think it's the seats with the lamps at them. That doesn't guarantee you will be "that guy" but only those seats are used for the audience participation shots.

how would i find those seats.. are they "obvious" or not.. up in the air, or down below at foot level?

In April, we sat in the middle of the room (in a row with lamps at the seats). DS3 was sitting in DH's lap and they were shown on the screen as a 2-headed human. The guy who was "that guy" was in the front - maybe the first or second row. Good luck! :goodvibes

I don't know how they pick. But, I was THAT GUY a few years ago I had a BLAST!!! My friend and his family just went he was THAT GUY too.
I wish they had a T-Shirt that says "I WAS THAT GUY" :thumbsup2

how would i find those seats.. are they "obvious" or not.. up in the air, or down below at foot level?

They look like table lamps and are only in certain rows. But again, if that is correct - which I think it is - not every person in those rows is going to get picked for something. We keep having grumpy "that guy"s in our visits!

1) Be a guy.
2) Sit somewhere in the front, right hand side. I'd say perhaps one of the first two rows.
3) Don't look like you want it too much - they want to pick someone who doesn't expect it.

lamps have nothing to do with anything. there are 2 cameras, not 400.

I think it's the seats with the lamps at them. That doesn't guarantee you will be "that guy" but only those seats are used for the audience participation shots.

I have never been that guy but I was shown as a monster and I was not sitting on a lamp seat. I believe that guy is usually picked from the front couple of rows.

I was "That Guy" once. Totally random, I was just a middle aged tourist dude. I was about 2/3's of the way back near the center.

I was not that guy but the lady who sully had to guess how many fingers I was holding up while his eye was shut. I was sitting in the middle probaby 4 rows back. And yes I was not expecing to get picked.

I was not that guy but the lady who sully had to guess how many fingers I was holding up while his eye was shut. I was sitting in the middle probaby 4 rows back. And yes I was not expecing to get picked.

Me too, except I was all the way in the back.

Can anyone offer suggestions on how to improve one's chances on being "That Guy"? :confused3 I know it's completly random, but I have had dreams about it!! I want it SOOOOOO bad!!!! :rotfl:

Have you considered wearing a shirt to the show that says, "I'm That Guy"? :laughing:

Have you considered wearing a shirt to the show that says, "I'm That Guy"? :laughing:

I thought about it :) the thing is my Mother in Law called me "That Guy" for the the entire time I dated her daughter.even when i was in the room. She never refered to me by name until the day we got married ;)

As she will be with us... i thought it woudl be so funny :)

My DH was the "guy who buys everyone churros" and we were sitting about 2/3 of the way back on the left side of the room. "That guy" was sitting close to the front on the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter