Mon July 4, 2016 Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver

Hi. Yes. I have been searching for the PM you sent but haven"t been able to find it. I will try to PM you and see if that works. :)

Hmm...I'm having problems finding the link that will allow me to send you a PM. Would you mind re sending me the original message you sent to my inbox?

Hmm...I'm having problems finding the link that will allow me to send you a PM. Would you mind re sending me the original message you sent to my inbox?
If you hover over your "Inbox" in the upper right, you'll see the conversations you currently have active. Or, click on "See all" in the lower left of that box to see all conversations you are a participant in.

To start a conversation, you can click on the person's avatar or username you wish to converse with and click on the "Start a conversation" link in the next window.

One note - all participants in a conversation must have at least 10 posts.

If you hover over your "Inbox" in the upper right, you'll see the conversations you currently have active. Or, click on "See all" in the lower left of that box to see all conversations you are a participant in.

To start a conversation, you can click on the person's avatar or username you wish to converse with and click on the "Start a conversation" link in the next window.

Looks like just made 10 posts now.
Is conversation the same as PM not sure if terms changed when new system was started. I want to offer my phone to relay detailed information and save time and my fat fingers from using the back space button so frequently. Is conversation private? Or should I use a different method?

I'll give you my phone number privately so we can talk about the tour. I don't want to put it here because it's searchable by search engines.

Is conversation the same as PM not sure if terms changed when new system was started. I want to offer my phone to relay detailed information and save time and my fat fingers from using the back space button so frequently. Is conversation private? Or should I use a different method?
It generally takes the system a little time to recognize when someone reaches their 10 post level.

Yes, what used to be call PMs on the "old" boards are called "conversations" here. Information posted in a conversation is only visible to the conversation participants.

Thanks for the instructions. Thanks for letting me know that I need 10 posts before I can participate in a discussion. I believe that is the problem. I guess I better start typing... :)

I'll give you my phone number privately so we can talk about the tour. I don't want to put it here because it's searchable by search engines.
Sounds good. :)

Thanks for the instructions. Thanks for letting me know that I need 10 posts before I can participate in a discussion. I believe that is the problem. I guess I better start typing... :)
You have 10 posts (also called "messages"). And you have the ability to start a conversation. Just click on the person's avatar or username that you wish to converse with and click on the "start a conversation" link in the window that opens next.

You have 10 posts (also called "messages"). And you have the ability to start a conversation. Just click on the person's avatar or username that you wish to converse with and click on the "start a conversation" link in the window that opens next.
Perfect. Thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate it. :)

So has anyone here been able to book excursions yet? We can book our in about 10 days, and finally decided on what we're planning today! So excited! :banana:

We would like to join the FE group!
Bryan
Kristin
Lauren (12)
Caroline (9)
Room 6544
No allergies

This will be our first cruise ever for all of us (on any line)! A question about the FE - do people just do one gift the whole cruise (and if so, which day) or multiple days? We are so excited! We are cruising with another family from Georgia. We are flying into Vancouver on the 2nd (we have been there a few times before - sad to miss Canada Day, but my youngest has year round school and we have to minimize her absence) then after the cruise renting a car and spending a week in the San Juan islands in WA state visiting family and then flying home from Seattle.

I'm starting to look at port excursions - they all sound so amazing for this cruise it's hard to decide. Since we're first timers we can't book until 75 days out. I'm hoping the choices won't be too booked up!

We would like to join the FE group!
Bryan
Kristin
Lauren (12)
Caroline (9)
Room 6544
No allergies

This will be our first cruise ever for all of us (on any line)! A question about the FE - do people just do one gift the whole cruise (and if so, which day) or multiple days? We are so excited! We are cruising with another family from Georgia. We are flying into Vancouver on the 2nd (we have been there a few times before - sad to miss Canada Day, but my youngest has year round school and we have to minimize her absence) then after the cruise renting a car and spending a week in the San Juan islands in WA state visiting family and then flying home from Seattle.

I'm starting to look at port excursions - they all sound so amazing for this cruise it's hard to decide. Since we're first timers we can't book until 75 days out. I'm hoping the choices won't be too booked up!
I will add you all to our list.
As for what people do for gifts varies. You can do any day of the cruise.
Some bring multiple gifts and some bring just 1.
It's really up to you and what you would like to do.
I tend to do a few things for the adults and a little more for the kids.

We have been adding favorite color and character to the list to help others if they need ideas.
I think you all should be ok to get port adventures. They have many of the same ones in each port.
We like to walk around each port and shop and see the town.

Here is our most recent FE group as of 3/14/16.
I will add one more room and then close this list (it is already a big group).
I have put all of the information I have into an excel file and would like to pass that on to you all once the group closes. This might make it a bit easier to keep track of everything!

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Green- Donald

Tiffany (Adult-F) Pink- Sorcerer Mickey and Belle

Logan (2-M) Yellow- Mickey/ Lightening McQueen

2) 6116- Darren (adult M) Blue- Mickey

Wade (adult M) Green- Mickey

Abigail (2-F) Pink- Minnie

3) 2013- Kim (adult F) Blue- Mickey

Struan (16-M) Red- Stitch, Pluto, Perry

4) 6015- Aaron (adult M)

Melissa (adult F),

Addy (13-M)

Aisley (11-F)

Keely (4-F)

5) 7136- Alison (adult) Yellow Tigger,

Fran (adult) Blue-Eeyore

6) 7122- Manuel (adult-M)

Lisa (adult-F)

7) 2517/2519- Tamara (adult-F) Pink-Minnie Mouse and Jack Skellington ** dairy & chocolate allergy

Jeremy (adult-M) Blue- Goofy

Joseph (14-M) Blue-Buzz Lightyear

Jonathon (12-M) Pink-Cheshire Cat

Jordan (8-M) Blue-Stitch

Josiah (4-M) Blue/Red-Mickey Mouse

8) 6544- Bryan (adult-M)

Kristin- (adult-F)

Lauren- (12-F)

Caroline- (9-F)

9) 7620- Chuck- (adult-M)

Robin- (adult-F)

Hannah- (adult-19-F)

Last edited:
If you cut the list off at 10 I'd like to also join please. But since I'm on another list with 42 people I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many cabins, so if that's ok??? You mentioned cutting off at 10 before so I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem.
room 2008
Karyne A-F Snow White, Belle, Buzz
Jean A-F Chip Dale Lady & Tramp
Gil A-M Goofy, Lady & Tramp, Star Wars
Dana A(not 21) Marie(Aristocats) Sully

Here is our most recent FE group as of 3/14/16.
I will add one more room and then close this list (it is already a big group).
I have put all of the information I have into an excel file and would like to pass that on to you all once the group closes. This might make it a bit easier to keep track of everything!

So is this the same "Mickey group" as I saw mentioned elsewhere? You can reply elsewhere.

If you cut the list off at 10 I'd like to also join please. But since I'm on another list with 42 people I don't want to get overwhelmed with too many cabins, so if that's ok??? You mentioned cutting off at 10 before so I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem.
room 2008
Karyne A-F Snow White, Belle, Buzz
Jean A-F Chip Dale Lady & Tramp
Gil A-M Goofy, Lady & Tramp, Star Wars
Dana A(not 21) Marie(Aristocats) Sully
Of course you can join, I was keeping it to 10 families because I was trying to keep the group managable for everyone.
I will get you all added to the list!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter