Moment that made you think THIS is the Disney Difference

Another recent one just in case people want to say "that's all well and good but none of it's recent". Last year in Jan. just before the shut down, my adult son and I were walking around Epcot eating at booths and just enjoying ourselves. A CM came up to us out of the blue and asked if we were enjoying ourselves, why yes we are we answered. That's good she said and handed us a big ole stack of stickers. At first I was thinking, this is odd what would two adults want with a bunch of stickers. Throughout the day as we were going to booths and walking around people would ask where we got the stickers. We would smile and say it was magic just for them and hand them some. We had so much fun handing out those random stickers I can't help but think that CM knew what she was doing.
Couldn't have been you because we were there at different times, but we ran into a couple who I guess had been given the same thing, because they handed stickers to my kiddos from a roll and it was such a fun little moment! My youngest son peeled his mickey sticker off his clothes each morning and stuck it to his new outfit until it wouldn't stick any more.

This made me tear up a bit
I was teary eyed writing it. Anywhere other than Disney, him falling like that would have ruined our day. Instead, it got turned into one of my fondest memories. That's why I don't mind going when people say it is a "reduced" experience now--Disney isn't about the rides or the restaurants or the fireworks or shows for us, it's about family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter