Mom & Son Take on The Land (with Dad)! Food Pic Laden Report - Completed 8/16

Woo Hoo!!

Mike & I did this last year & the kids were on their own..... :lmao: Actually we had purchased our tickets because we were going alone....but in the last month....things changed & we ended up with 4 of our kids in tow. But the deal was.....we weren't changing our plans!!! Loved being able to sit & watch & not spend a couple of hours for just waiting!! Did you get the first show?? If so, make sure you stay seated after the show & watch the fireworks from your seats.....it's awesome!!

Yep, I got the first show. Good to know we can hang out for the fireworks. We will be spending that day with family in Newport Beach but they have to get back to San Diego so we should be back by 6. Figure we'll be tired and probably want to talk about the family :-)rolleyes:) so we can just hang out to get our seat assignments and then do whatever til we can actually be seated.

Ordered our WOC Picnic this morning! That is the last of my planning to be done! :cool1:

30940021.jpg

Yes, ma'am! I can see the day we leave on the calendar on my desk! Makes it seem soooooo much closer! :goodvibes

Yay!! I had the thoughts of doing the picnic for a while and now I am glad that we didn't.

For our 22 day countdown -- one of my fav pics from our Mom & Son trip ... taken at the Polynesian

image280_00.jpg

:thumbsup2 Me likey!! Did you stay at the Polynesian?? We've never been to WDW, but I've looked (trust me I've looked.....lol) & loved the look of the Polynesian!! (but we're big fans of Hawaii !!)

Nope ... the Poly has always been a bit out of budget ...even when we did have a deluxe resort budget! (With job changes we are mostly a value budget now!). I love both restaurants at the Poly though so we are there every trip. In 2008 Disney had a photo thing - for $25 you could get your pictures taken around one of the resorts so DS and I did. They still do it but it is much more expensive now. I love the pics from that photoshoot! Not quite professional portrait quality but perfect for our special trip!

They're great pics & what fun memories!!!

The Poly would not be in our budget either if we ever could afford to go......but I could spend a day (or 2) just going & looking at the motel/hotels & never step foot in the parks.

Love the picture. Almost at three weeks!!:cool1:

Cooooooooolllllllll!!!! Is that at the Pop Century hotel?? That place looks like a blast!!

:dance3: 3 Weeks Baby!! :dance3:

Yep, it's POP. We have stayed at many of the WDW Deluxe resorts and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE POP. The rooms are just basic, no frill hotel rooms but I just love the grounds, the food court. It is hard for me to justify paying 3 or more times the room rate at POP to stay Deluxe.

I love Tigger......I left my kids at Pooh's Corner with Pooh Bear & went ahead to get Tigger to myself....... :rotfl:

Happy 4th of July!! pixiedust:

I love it. Inside three weeks now!! Woo hoo!!

A new decade - 19 days! Did some shopping for the trip this weekend ... couple of new blouses, a pair of capris, new sandals for DS and new underwear for us all!

This was one of the highlights of our Christmas trip for me ... meeting Remy!

img_0917.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter