Mods, plz close. i got my answer.

Princess_Angelica

We will continue to fight to keep the VMK magic!
...if so i'd like to offer one either one of them. the fairy or the blue one with the clouds. here's a link to my trade thread. check it out and plese let me know if there's anything you'd like for your dreams pins. and if they are not tradable then please just dismiss me as a crazy person!:dance3: :lmao:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1545417
thanks for looking! oh yes, and i also have a dreams shirt to offer as well but i don't think it's in my other thread:)

No they aren't. Which brings me back to the flaws of the Dream System. Little children like myself [in theory] can't even trade for our "dreams"

well that's a bummer :( i was already sad that i could get my real mom a pair of those dream ears, not i can't get her the pins either. BUMMER!! well. ty for letting me know! mods, you can close this thread. TY:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter