Modify a reservation

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
So I have an original reservation booked for 10/9-10/15. Just booked a Club level stay at the same resort for the 10/13 -10/15 online . Do I need to call to combine the reservations or can I just modify my original online? Is there a benefit to calling?

If you have the change reservation button , you can just do that online for the original reservation and change it to 10/9-10/13. They will be treated as two separate reservations because of the room category change. It’s essentially a split stay. When you get to your resort just let them know what is going on.

If you have the change reservation button , you can just do that online for the original reservation and change it to 10/9-10/13. They will be treated as two separate reservations because of the room category change. It’s essentially a split stay. When you get to your resort just let them know what is going on.
So my fastpass dates will be different correct. I wonder if I call can they combine under one reservation number or is that not available due to the room category

So my fastpass dates will be different correct. I wonder if I call can they combine under one reservation number or is that not available due to the room category

You will have one FP+ date - 60 days prior to your first check-in. They cannot combine two room categories under one reservation number.

You will have one FP+ date - 60 days prior to your first check-in. They cannot combine two room categories under one reservation number.
I am so confused. So I can book all my fastpass dates under my first reservation. Even though they are two separate reservations numbers? I thought I would only be able to book my first set . That’s awesome. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter