Mod Resort help

HHMcG

DIS Veteran
I'm coming to the experts for help.

My family usually stays in a family suite. However I would like to consider some moderate options for our Nov trip. (Due to the rumor of what Disney's promotion will be for that time.)

We REALLY like to have two rooms. (Young kids who go to bed early, ect.) So I would be considering 2 standard rooms, suites, cabin, whatever. But I would like to stay budget conscious. What are my lower priced options?

TIA

While not necessarily being priced the same to the penny, all moderate resort rooms will cost you about the same, if you're looking at the same room category at each. The exception of course is the cabins at FW, which tend to be more closely priced to Wilderness Lodge pricing. But then they sleep more, so if you're willing to pay more for one cabin than one moderate resort room, you might be able to have one cabin rather than 2 rooms at regular moderates. Not knowing how big your party is, I can't say whether you'd fit in one cabin or not.

We REALLY like to have two rooms. (Young kids who go to bed early, ect.) So I would be considering 2 standard rooms, suites, cabin, whatever. But I would like to stay budget conscious. What are my lower priced options?
TIA
The cabins at FW would be the least expensive of the options. Plus you would have the benefit of a full kitchen.

There is no guarantee that you would get 2 connecting rooms, even though you request them. Price wise (looking at rack rates) these would slide in between the cabins and the suites.

The only suites would be the ones at CSR. They would be the most expensive option out of the mod choices.

Note that the family suites at ASMu or AoA would both be less expensive than any of the mod options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!