MNSSHP

It is if needed because of the wait time, but most attractions historically have short waits during the parties - 15 minutes or less. The attractions with height requirements do have it available because they still do Rider Swap.

Expect that DAS very probably won’t be used for attractions with short waits and it has not been available for the special character meet and greets.
Our last party was the Christmas party in 2019 and we were not able to use DAS for the Winnie the Pooh ride. The posted wait time was 20 minutes. I asked if we could wait outside of the line and explained the 20 minute wait on that attraction was not the issue for my daughter. The big issue is the very noisy games/activities for kids in the regular queue. The CM DAS was not available, so we did try the regular line. Even with earplugs, DD only lasted a few minutes before we had to leave.

I’m not there, but I’ve been checking my Genie+ to get a feel for wait times. DAS return time was available as an option. In other posts people mentioned using it for longer waits. Again, I’m not there, but I’m checking my app for information.

Ok, looking for clarification regarding the exclusive merch. If I can get my wrist band at 4pm and then start queueing for the exclusive merchandise do I really have to wait until 7pm before they’ll sell it to me? This seems utterly ridiculous if so as surely if I have a wrist band and entry to the party it makes sense to get the shopping done and out of the way prior to the party starting.

299735313_10225713220551361_6703575526750069972_n.jpg
This email screenshot is being shared in disability groups on Facebook. It has been cropped to removing identifying info, but this seems to be the new official policy for MNSSHP and MVMCP

Us as well. Used in on 7dmt, HM, PIRATES, BUZZ, POOH, PPAN
Could you please explain how you used the DAS. Did you have to ask at each ride or did you make a ride request in the app if you are already approved for your trip? Were you told to come back after the equivalent of the wait in the regular line? This is our first time with DAS. I have read how it works on a regular park day. I am not sure how it works with parties and after hours.

Could you please explain how you used the DAS. Did you have to ask at each ride or did you make a ride request in the app if you are already approved for your trip? Were you told to come back after the equivalent of the wait in the regular line? This is our first time with DAS. I have read how it works on a regular park day. I am not sure how it works with parties and after hours.
This was oir first time as well. We just used the app. If you pre-register there will an additional tile that pops up on your mde account that will be labeled DAS. That is where you will. go to make a das selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter