mickeyfanachey1999

DIS Veteran
We have tickets to MNSSHP for the first time in October. My question is this:
We have 3 day non hopper tickets and party tickets. Can we use them like this-
Saturday AK
Sunday DHS
Monday AM EC
Monday PM Halloween party
I was pretty sure this was ok...I even asked a CM if it was ok so I was even more sure.
Then my mother questioned it and now I'm doubting myself!
Help Please.
Thanks.

We have tickets to MNSSHP for the first time in October. My question is this:
We have 3 day non hopper tickets and party tickets. Can we use them like this-
Saturday AK
Sunday DHS
Monday AM EC
Monday PM Halloween party
I was pretty sure this was ok...I even asked a CM if it was ok so I was even more sure.
Then my mother questioned it and now I'm doubting myself!
Help Please.
Thanks.
That will work. For MNSSHP, you just need to use the specially marked party entrance beginning at 4 pm.

We are going and doing 2 full days on a Wednesday and Thursday. We're doing the Halloween party on Sunday. It's ok to do it the way you have planned, but you need to cut one of your park days short. If you have the extra day, I would chill by the pool and then go to the party. Of course that may not work for you.

We are going and doing 2 full days on a Wednesday and Thursday. We're doing the Halloween party on Sunday. It's ok to do it the way you have planned, but you need to cut one of your park days short. If you have the extra day, I would chill by the pool and then go to the party. Of course that may not work for you.

The Epcot morning will be a short one...just a Soarin' fastpass, Yorkshire Co Fish Shoppe for the wife and Test Track single rider for DS17. Then back to the room to relax until Party time.

Be sure to look for the party signs at the entrance, your ticket will only scan thru those lines. The regular lines will still be open and sometimes confuses people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter