MNSSHP- Sept 4---Who is with me...

me me me!!! My family of 5 will be going! We are all dressing up, too!

As long as it doesn't sell out before I can get the tickets count us in...

DH, Me, DD16, DS14....

Not creative on costumes though, - shorts and a halloween t-shirt for most of us, DD might be Tinker...

We will be there. We went in 2007 and it was a rainy mess. I hope it isn't this time. We aren't sure about costumes. There are 6 of us. Myself, DH, dd10,ds8,dd4 and dmil.
I also hope that it is not as crowded as the mvmcp last dec.

Heres hoping for a great time!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait.

If we can get tickets, myself, DH, DS and DD will be there! We are not sure of the costume situation just yet...kids change their minds so often, better to wait a bit and I am trying to think of things that will work well in the heat. We are from the north and our Halloween costumes usually involve turtlenecks to keep warm!
We are staying at CBR in a pirate room. We are getting so excited and the kids don't even know about it yet! :yay:

Count me in to! Just changed our vacation from late October to Labor Day Weekend. It will me DH, DS, my mom, and I. We (like a lot of other posters) are staying at Coronado Springs.

Add us to the list :banana:! We were planning a girls weekend to celebrate my sis' 48th birthday over labor day and when we realized she could get in free on her birthday, plus free dining, it didn't take much to talk her into a trip to disney! It will be my first MNSSHP too, so am hoping for light crowds too. Who all is planning to dress up???? I wasn't planning to check in any luggage, so I'm starting to wonder how I will manage a costume with an overnight bag - but I'll think of something!!!!

Well as I saw my hubby had posted earlier we called and got our tickets tonight and ummm flipped a couple restaurant reservation around so we don't have to use one of our tickets for that day since we only pd for 10 days and are going to be there 11.

Well little boys change their minds and our is no exception after telling us for three months that he wanted us all from the same movie he decided that his dad would be a perfect Chef Gusteau (which his dad is happy with since it such a simple costume). And I will be able to do the idea I have had for this since we started talking about over a year ago I will be the 5'4 blonde wearing the Pink/Black Flamingo Costume "carry" my pink hedgehog :) 'OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

Thanks and would love to have a DIS Board Meet and Greet somewhere at MNSSHP ??? I think we should try to plan the meet and greet around the middle of the evening what does everyone else think?

We're going, too! DH, DD12 and DD13. It will the last night of our trip, and we have to start driving back to CT the next day, but we couldn't pass up the chance to go. We've been to MVMCP but not this one so we are very excited.

Sheryl

Oh Wow....there will be a lot of us Dis'ers there......

What is everyone doing for Dinner that night....???

I probably do Tony's

Count us in too! Me, DH, DS (6) and DD (3). We have dinner reservations at CP at 5:00. I can't wait - this is the first trip with the kids and our first ever MNSSHP!!!!

We will be there from the Uk. We are all going dressed as characters from Peter Pan. I will be dressed as Wendy. I can't wait we love MNSSHP.

I probably do Tony's

We have a late lunch reservation outside of the park. Actually we have two and once I decide which one to keep, I'll cancel the other one! We have a 230 at Raglan Road and a 220 at Whispering Canyon. We've never been to either one. Anyone have any ideas which my dh and I would enjoy more? :confused3

We are eating at Ohana's at 5:00. I wish it was a little earlier but that's all they had.

Well as I saw my hubby had posted earlier we called and got our tickets tonight and ummm flipped a couple restaurant reservation around so we don't have to use one of our tickets for that day since we only pd for 10 days and are going to be there 11.

But we DO have a question for those who have been there before our 8 year old wants to go as Stitch (and for me to Go as a Hawaii Lady (I think at 30 I'm too old to be a Lilo) but having found no Stitch Costumes his size think we are going to make his out of super light cotton clothing so he isnt too hot and use thin glove with little claws for his hands. Our question is about his "mask" I was thinking that it would just be easier to get a bug headband and have the crew do the free face paint and paint him into Stitch is that allowed does anyone know?

Thanks and would love to have a DIS Board Meet and Greet somewhere at MNSSHP ???

A disboard meet and greet would be awesome!!!!!

We'll be eating dinner at Ohana before the party, so we probably won't be there before opening.

There will be 3 of us there for our first MNSSHP!!! 2 of us will be wearing Halloween t-shirts and DD16 is still deciding what to wear!

I probably do Tony's

We are going to do the GF tea @ 2:00, and afterwards go to MNSSHP! We will use one of our counter service credits for dinner. I think there is limited counter service available during MNSSHP - so we will probabably eat at Cosmic Rays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter