MNSSHP- Sept 4---Who is with me...

I did the samething when I found out there was a party on the 4th. :cool1: We would had left on the 3rd but now are leaving on the 5th.
Who could pass up a party: :banana:

I am reluctantly wearing a costume.(kids:sad2:) :lmao: I am going to feel so weird waiting to the bus going to the party :confused: But I guess itll be fun and worth it.
Our party of 5 will be having diner at the plaza at 4:30.
Cant wait to see you guys there :woohoo:

We have 4:25 ADR's at the Plaza - see you there! :thumbsup2

We are a group of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) who will be dressed as lost It's a small world dolls

Anyone else planning to just roll the dice with regard to tickets for the party? I'm definitely planning to go, unless the weather is bad. Because of that big "unless", I'm planning to just get our tickets once we arrive a few days earlier so I can have a good (at least better) handle on the weather. I've never heard of this early of a party selling out, so I'm hoping I'm not acting to foolishly in waiting.

Anyone with me on waiting, or have y'all already gotten your tickets?

Our tickets are on will call. We've never been to MNSSHP before (this is only our second trip to Disney World) and I didn't want to take any chances on me spending the money before we got the tickets, or the party selling out.

Anyone else planning to just roll the dice with regard to tickets for the party? I'm definitely planning to go, unless the weather is bad. Because of that big "unless", I'm planning to just get our tickets once we arrive a few days earlier so I can have a good (at least better) handle on the weather. I've never heard of this early of a party selling out, so I'm hoping I'm not acting to foolishly in waiting.

I'm waiting. Sep 4th is our arrival day. Our plane lands at 5:50pm. I will do online check-in. IF everything goes as planned we will just be getting to Magic kingdom at 7:00. If we are running late we will do EMH at Epcot.

At the party do they take photopass pictures with all the characters that are out? It will only be DH and myself and would love to have a picture of both of us with the characters. If not, will the cast member with the character take our picture? Thanks for the help.

dh & myself will be joining the fun aug 27-sept 11 staying at the wilderness can't wait to sit on the front porch at MK's city hall to watch everyone entering the park all dressed uppopcorn:::

dh & myself will be joining the fun aug 27-sept 11 staying at the wilderness can't wait to sit on the front porch at MK's city hall to watch everyone entering the park all dressed uppopcorn:::

We are staying at the Wildnerness too from 8/31 to 9/7 and going to the 1st party. We cannot wait!!!

At the party do they take photopass pictures with all the characters that are out? It will only be DH and myself and would love to have a picture of both of us with the characters. If not, will the cast member with the character take our picture? Thanks for the help.

We have always gotten pics with the family together with the photopass people. Jst ask them and hand them your camera. I think all of the characters have "handlers" too. If not, ask the next person in line to help with the picture taking and then return the favor!

Wow....There will be a lot of us attending the MNSSHP on September 4th.!! Incredible..... We are getting so close guys!!

I am now really really excited!

I'm planning on doing the same thing. We get in a couple days before so if the weather looks decent, then we will buy the tickets. I think it's early enough, it shouldn't sell out. Here's hoping! :hourglass

For those who are able to stay late and want to do a Meet & Greet we will be hanging out in front of Crystal Pal. at 9 to watch the parade and to put faces with all the disers we talk to all the time. Wear your LGMH proud and hope to see everyone there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter