MNSSHP- Sept 4---Who is with me...

We'll be there too! It's our first time at MNSSHP! DD will be 6 and has wanted to go the past two years! We actually tacked two days on to the end of our trip when we found out the first one would be September 4. :banana:

Are you going to wear costumes too? I know our kids will dress up but DH figures it is so far away from Halloween we would be the only adults in costume and so he doesn't really want to!

Count us in too! :cool1: DH, DD11, DD13 and me. It's the first MNSSHP of the season - anyone have any thoughts on how crowded it is likely to be? We went to MVMCP right after Thanksgiving last year and it was pretty crowded. But unfortunately for us, our first party experience was P&PP last year and NO ONE was there, so our point of reference is a little skewed. :upsidedow

I really hope it is not too crowded.....I know it's Labor Day Weekend and all...but really I dont think it will be too bad....(Fingers Crossed)! =)

This is my first time to the MNSSHP....My kids (3 & 8) will be dressing up, I will prob put on Mickey ears or something.....My husband is not dressing up...I know I know I keep telling him ..you are such a party pooper....

I cant wait till the PARTY!!!!

p.s- Have any of you guys gone to Disney on Labor Day Weekend??
Where are you guys staying at.??

we are staying in Coronado Springs.....

We are trying to decide if we are going or not. It's going to come down to budget I think but at this point it's looking like a good possibility.

For those who have been there before is this a not to be missed event?

Thanks
Travis

My DH, DS's ages 12 & 10 will be there. We are also meeting up with another dis family of 3 that day as well. Still working on who is wearing a costume and who may not. This will be our 2nd MNSSHP. Our 1st was back in 2001. It was so much fun back then and looking foward to this one. We also are eating at CP for 5:00.

We'll be there!
It's my son's birthday on the 5th and when I told him there was a MNSSHP on the 4th he asked if we could go for his birthday-so we are.:goodvibes

We're staying at the BWV.
This will be the 3rd time we've been in WDW the week leading up to Labor Day(we leave on the Sunday), and it's always been on the quiet side, IMO.
Not super uncrowded, but I have been in October when it's been busier. It's been totally manageable the last week of August for us.
We do use TGM and his least crowded parks charts, so that helps.

Hopefully DD and I. Our plane lands at 5:50 we will head strait to our resort. I will do online check in so I hope I will not have to wait. Go straight to MK and purchase tickets at the gate IF they are not sold out!!!!

We will there too.Me,DH,DD,and DS. I haven't ordered tickets yet. Do you get them there or do you order them and have them sent to you? I know you pay a little bit more if you wait and get them the night of the party.Has the first night ever sold out?

DH and I will be there sans kids. It is our anniversary trip. Our first ever MNNSHP! I can't wait. Now we have to decide if we want to dress up or not. It is going to be hot!

We will be there!!! It is our first time, and we can't wait!! My 6 year old daughter is dressing up as Hannah Montana, and I think that my husband and I will be wearing Halloween shirts!!! We are staying at Coranado Springs also!!!!

We'll be there too. My daughter and I , and my friend and her daughter.

This will be our second time. We went last year on the first night and it was not crowded at all, except during the first parade. I hope the crowd will be small again.

I'll be there with DS16...this will be our first time and we're really looking forward to it.

My husband and I will be there for our first MNSSHP ever! We can't wait!! It'll be the last night of our two week trip, and I'm hoping it's one of the best! :wizard:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter