MNSSHP Pins

Popie_

Earning My Ears
Last year there was a pin issued of the Headless Horseman and it sold out very fast. Does anyone know of others from previous years?:confused: :confused:

Did you ask on the collector's board? I don't know anything about Disney pins, sorry.

Does anyone know if there will be any special pins released this year for MNSSHP?

Good question, does anyone know? I am going on Halloween, and would love to pick up a pin or two!

You don't really think that Disney will miss an opportunity to sell a pin do you. I mean, the "grandparents day" was just released. I was there last year and not only the MNSSHP pin (the headless horseman was released, but sold out after the second party...eerrr), but also the NBC pin; the Witch Hazel and nephews pin; the hag trick or treat pin. They out did themselves and am 100% sure there will be pins this Halloween too. Of course, like doombuggy, I'll be there too!!

We got last years and it is so cool!!! If anyone is going this year I am willing to trade a pin from last year for a pin from this year!! As for past years I have no clue. Last year was our first MSHP. They are so much fun we went 3 times while we were there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter