MNSSHP candy

We went on 10/31 one year and there was only 1 party left and they must have had a ton of candy left because the CM's were pouring the candy in bags for guests...on a side note it was really cool being there on Halloween

Here's a tip bring your own trick or treat bags the one they give you is a little plastic bag.
I brought one that I bought in a store. As the bag got heavy I deposited candy in a locker, so I didn't have to carry a heavy bag all evening.

I have a pic on my phone of my candy stash I got in October, don't know how to post it here but here's a summary:
M&M's (reg, peanut, peanut butter & crispy), Skittles, Peeps, Mickey suckers, Twix, Dove chocolate, Starburst, Snickers (reg and peanut butter), 3 musketeers, Lifesavers gummies, Milky way.

That sounds pretty much in line with what we got in 2015. I'm pretty sure they had tootsie rolls as well.

OP, I'm not sure if they rotate but I recall complaints the year we went as well about not having good candy but I thought what we got was great. Lots of variety and many of my favorite candy bar treats. Maybe people just had bad luck with timing or what people grabbed?

I did enjoy 2016 Halloween party and got lots of candy. I went around the whole park twice and felt guilty doing that but I enjoyed the candy. My girls loved what I brought home. Next time I go, I will jump back in line especially where the Peep's will be!! I would like to see both good chocolate and candy but anything free is better than nothing at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter