I think this all looks totally doable. The one thing I will note, however, is that we have rarely been seated on time at BOG and dinner/meeting the Beast is normally a 90 minute experience for us. So I think being done by 8 is highly unlikely, 8:30 is much more realistic (and still may be a stretch). Other than that, I think your plan looks great - and I doubt you will spend 45 minutes waiting for Lotso. We met him after the fireworks last year and waited perhaps 15.

Oh, and yes, the bypass is a backstage-type area, used to divert the crowds away from Main Street.

Thanks so much! If we don't get out of Be Our Guest by 8:30, we'll skip the Haunted Mansion. Maybe this is something we can ride while taking turns saving our spots for the parade or fireworks. If Lotso takes less time, we'll just use that extra for the dance party. If the bypass takes less than 3o minutes, we can be at the 7 Dwarves Mine Train earlier and have more time in Fantasy Land for more rides between that last fast pass and dinner.

Ok I'll do by best to help out for you just so you at least have a response.

First up Mickey will be in his day outfit at that point, he wouldn't be in his Halloween costume until 7pm - just in case you were meeting him for that.
Be Our Guest... I went on a non party night and it took me over an hour and I knew what I wanted. I'm using my photos as my time line.

My time was 6pm and I did check in a few minutes late due to the check in queue so first up get there a bit early to check in.
My times have converted back to UK time but the minutes are the same so about

6:26pm I have a picture where I was seated.
6:34pm I get my bread
6:44pm I get my meal
7:21pm I got my dessert.

I did not eat much of my meal and I barely touched my dessert (not their fault just my preference).

Then you get a chance to look around and queue up to meet the Beast. He also takes breaks so if you time that wrong you would be waiting longer.

Just some things to consider with your plan, maybe don't get any desserts? Or like you said order everything together.

Lotso took about 15 - 20 minutes after the fireworks for me I think.
e
There are some projections on the castle during Hallowishes but in my opinion you won't be missing much if you can't see that from your parade view, as long as you can see the fireworks your good.

Lotso late in the party was about 20 minutes for me.

Bypass in the town square and puts you out by the Plaza restaurant. It has a few photo props and the ToT bags and starter packs. I did a quick picture there but I mostly walked through getting a quick snap of the Halloween character statues because it was so hot, if its cooler that would be nice to enjoy for a minute or two longer.

Thanks so much for the answers! We want to meet Mickey in his regular outfit because we've never met Talking Mickey, so we're good there. Thank you though. Be Our Guest is going to kill me. I think we'll order everything at once. Maybe I can take a tupperware container so we can take our cupcakes to go and eat them while we wait for the parade. If the bypass takes less time, we'll be able to get to our last fast pass earlier and have more time for rides before dinner.

Also, does anyone know, if we scan into our last fast pass at 5:30, will the system let me look for another fast pass? So, like we could fast pass something like Dumbo or Barn Stormer?

Hey guys! Found this thread from acln! Thanks!

Anyone have any experience with Moana after the parade? Here's my quote from the other thread

Thanks for the trip reports y'all! They really help!

We're going this Friday the 13th! I have a two family group that pretty much rely on me to tell them what to do:rotfl2:

Anyone do the line for Moana? We did Jack and Sally lined early 2015 which was fine and 7 dwarves 2016 which was kind of rough since they didn't come out early like J&S. We have 2 5 year olds and a 2 year old that are somewhat used to their insane parents waiting in lines but even last year we sent the older kids to do dumbo while we waited but it was still rough.

Any Moana tips? All our boys LOVE her

Woke up in the middle of the night-- had a nightmare that I forgot to bring our plans with us and messed up our whole party plans :scared: #disneyproblems

I was thinking I need to take a screenshot of mine on my phone so I have them just in case. But I'm going to the last party so I haven't done it yet, which leaves me depending on my ability to remember to take said screenshot...:rotfl2:

Our last fast passes were 5:25-6:25. As soon as we got in line at 5:30 I tried to get another and it said magic kingdom ended fast passes distribution for the day. That being said, after the party started Dumbo and Barnstormer were both walk on for us. Like not even full ride walk ons. The longest line we hit from 4-12 was 15 minutes for Pirates and we actually had a fastpass for that.

Also, does anyone know, if we scan into our last fast pass at 5:30, will the system let me look for another fast pass? So, like we could fast pass something like Dumbo or Barn Stormer?

FP's end at 6:30 on party days. If you used your last fp close to 5 you may be able to get something. Wait times are low for nearly everything in the park after 7 though. HM, 7DMT, and PP are exceptions.

I printed out the chart of each day and had a important info like FP and reservation times in my travel notepad.

One of the days I dropped my chart so I had to phone home and get my mum to get onto my laptop, print it, take a photo and send it to me.

When I first called she was like oh I have the chart, you gave it to me. I explained like 3 times she had the info of where I would be and what day and if I had a reservation. Not my meet and greet, shows, FP and rides chart.

Got there eventually, I took a photo each morning after that. :rotfl:

Woke up in the middle of the night-- had a nightmare that I forgot to bring our plans with us and messed up our whole party plans :scared: #disneyproblems
Had a Disney nightmare myself last night....had forgotten pretty much everything important, including my phone and camera chargers (I'm a bit of a photo junkie, so this would totally ruin my trip!!). Definitely means it's almost vacation time!!!

Had a Disney nightmare myself last night....had forgotten pretty much everything important, including my phone and camera chargers (I'm a bit of a photo junkie, so this would totally ruin my trip!!). Definitely means it's almost vacation time!!!

I also had that pre trip, I woke up wanting to cry, took me though whole day to be like its ok, just a dream.

Only adults, no children. No meet and greets. Attending the Sunday, October 22nd party. Plans listed without times because it’s too easy for one thing to not go according to plan and throw off all the times. Only scheduled time frame is fastpass. Itinerary is listed in the order that we plan to do the activities throughout the night.
  • Arrive at 3:15 pm
  • Wristband @ Main Entrance
  • Might skip the bypass, don’t want to carry around candy.
  • ‘Country Bear’ Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card at Main Street Fire Station
  • Country Bears Jamboree
  • Peter Pan Flight FP 4:30-5:30
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Haunted Mansion Hearse Magic Shot
  • Haunted Mansion Cemetery Watchman Magic Shot
  • Hitch Hiking Ghosts Magic Shot near pirate league game in Adventureland
  • Worms and Dirt Dessert @ Pecos Bill
  • HalloWishes (9:45) at Casey’s Area
  • Hocus Pocus Villains Spectacular (10:25 pm)
  • ‘Boo to You Halloween Parade’ prop photopass photo, pre-parade on Main Street
  • ‘Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular’ prop photopass photo, pre-parade on Main Street
  • Boo to You Parade (11:40 pm) on Main Street
  • Dancing Ghosts Animated Shots on Main Street
  • Grave Diggers Animated Shot with Pumpkins in Town Square
  • Headless Horseman Magic Shot at Main Entrance
Rides, HalloWishes, Hocus Pocus, Boo to You, and Photopass opportunities...that covers what we would like to do during MNSSHP.

Only adults, no children. No meet and greets. Attending the Sunday, October 22nd party. Plans listed without times because it’s too easy for one thing to not go according to plan and throw off all the times. Only scheduled time frame is fastpass. Itinerary is listed in the order that we plan to do the activities throughout the night.
  • ‘Country Bear’ Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card at Main Street Fire Station
  • Country Bears Jamboree
  • Haunted Mansion
  • ‘Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular’ prop photopass photo, pre-parade on Main Street
Rides, HalloWishes, Hocus Pocus, Boo to You, and Photopass opportunities...that covers what we would like to do during MNSSHP.

I think you'll be fine, I got a Mickey Pumpkin and the Boo To You logo shot taken whilst I was sat down in Town Sqaure waiting for the second parade. So those photo opps might move around a bit when you come to do them, just something to bare in mind. I didn't see them at the end of the night either but you could still get the Grave diggers and Headless horseman.

• Country Bears Jamboree
  • Haunted Mansion

Do you have a FP for 7DMT? If not I'd probably save it for later in the night as it will probably have a long line still at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter