Weather for tonight... Get to your top priorities first! This news is giving me goose bumps!

upload_2017-9-1_14-46-22.png

Wow this thread is fantastic! I've been working on my party plan and thought I'd post it. We will be at the September 24th party. Our group is me, my DD5, and my sister. Girls weekend! Actually this trip is a complete surprise for DD. She has no idea. When we look at pictures from the parties, she gets so excited and says, "Maybe we can go one year Momma!" Never complains that she can't go this year. Last year was a hard year for her with starting school and becoming a big sister. She had to do a lot of growing up and I am so proud of her. Halloween is her absolute favorite holiday and this trip is a reward for her.

Characters are not a priority for her, but she would like to meet Elena & Moana. I wish I could make meeting Moana happen for her, but she's a practical girl and will be happy to wave as we walk by in order to get more candy and ride more rides. I would like to meet the main characters in their costumes, but if we have to miss a few, that will be okay.

Here goes nothing:

3:15 Arrive at MK
3:45-4:10 Enter party, take picture, buy shirt, get treat bag
4:15-4:30 Peter Pan w/FP 3:30-4:30
4:30-4:55 Small World
4:55-5:15 Meet Elena & Cinderella w/FP 4:30-5:30
5:15-5:50 Dinner @ Pinocchios
5:50-6:10 7DMT w/FP 5:30-6:30
6:15-6:35 Ride VOTLM
6:40-7:30 1 adult get in line for Minnie/Daisy/Donald while DD rides Barnstormer, maybe do Pirate Goofy too
7:30-7:45 Teacups
7:50-8:15 Monsters Inc Dance Party & ToT
8:20-8:45 Meet Vampire Mickey- can we take Main Street by-pass?
8:45-9:40 Get parade spot- Tag Team Someone gets Mickey cupcake from MS Bakery
9:40-10:30 10:15 HalloWishes Move up Main Street for HalloWishes spot if necessary
10:40-11 Check on Moana- will probably wave on the way to PoTC
11-11:15 Aloha Isle or Liberty Square for Haunted Mansion treat *cross street before parade starts!
11:15-11:45 ToT in Liberty Square/or Frontierland Maybe a magic shot near Haunted mansion
11:45-11:55 Ride BTMM
12 work our way out- catch the last of Hocus Pocus show

Plan 2

Same as Plan 1 until 6pm
6:05-6:15 Teacups
6:20-6:35 Ride VOTLM
6:45-7:45 Get in line for Minnie/Daisy/Donald while DD rides Barnstormer, maybe do Pirate Goofy too
7:50-8:10 Haunted Mansion magic shots
8:15-8:45 BTMRR and ToT
8:50-9:20 Check out Moana, but probably POtC & ToT
9:30-10:30 10:15 Hallowishes
10:40-11:10 Monsters Dance Party & ToT
11:15-11:45 parade- outside Town Square Theatre
11:50-12 Meet Vampire Mickey
12:00 Hocus Pocus show??

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

Okay everyone who asked me questions I've got a list of them and I will do my best to look into those things! We may be dodging some rain and I might not get to them all depending on how that affects our plans.

To everyone going tonight: have fun!! I'll be running around in my The Little Newsie (Ariel as a Newsie) costume so say hi if you see me :D

Not to worry, main priority is doing what you wanna do and having a great party, would love to see a picture of the costume when you get a chance.

It is to the people who actually got some. One issue was misspelled words - highly collectible!!! ::yes::

So collectable, the people who ended up with boxes of the same pins will be able to sell these on easily. Not such a bad deal for them after all.

We will be at the September 24th party. Our group is me, my DD5, and my sister.

Hi and :welcome: to the party! Your itinerary has been added to the Main Post. Please do NOT re-post your itinerary. I'll have a look see on Monday, anyone want to add their comments on Saturday & Sunday please feel free.

Tonight we're celebrating another MNSSHP with our fellow peeps, please refrain from posting questions regarding planning/itineraries starting at 4pm. Thank You!
:stir:

Yikes!

Monorail Yellow went down for maintenance checks in the station so everyone has to go via boat or bus to MNSSHP right now. So. Hot.

This is how the Haunted Mansion Lantern shot should look:
upload_2017-9-1_16-33-15.png

If your tall squat down until your eyes are level with the "M" in Mansion. Not sure how this would work if you have a family or group it looks perfect for an individual shot.

It took a while to get my Judy Hopps ears on. Thank goodness I have my visor to hold them up! We were running late and got to MK around 3:55 pm. Decided to go through event entrance and get the wristband before lining up for Jack and Sally. No wait to go pass the event entrance. Got wristband, took a photopass shot at the bypass and came out to the hub area at 4:05 pm. Took a castle pic and in line for Jack and Sally at 4:12 pm. The line was short at the beginning and started to grow longer as people coming in to join their families. It's better to line up at 4:00 or earlier for the shortest wait.

I'm not sure what's going on with these guys but if it were to raise money for Texas - I would do it without hesitation. Anyone giving them grief is just lame! Halloween should be fun and this group of friends are ready for it!

Jack & Sally who are normally out at 5pm, came out at 4:58 most likely due to weather.
upload_2017-9-1_17-50-40.png

Last edited:
Jack and Sally came out at 4:58. They left at 5:26 due to the rain. Someone was saying they won't be out until 7. OMG! We are so close and it's not even raining now. We are going to skip 7 Drawves and try later around 10:30 or so. Glad we saw the fireworks on Tuesday.

Jack and Sally came out at 4:58. They left at 5:26 due to the rain. Someone was saying they won't be out until 7. OMG! We are so close and it's not even raining now. We are going to skip 7 Drawves and try later around 10:30 or so. Glad we saw the fireworks on Tuesday.

Oh, what a drag!

UPDATE - Merchandise

Not only is the Hocus Pocus Merchandise not available during the parties but Disney has now pulled the Mystery Pins as well.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-halloween-party-2017-at-magic-kingdom-park/

These changes have been updated on: Post #4

Do we think they'll release anything else? I really wanted one of the HP shirts and the pin.:sad:

This is how the Haunted Mansion Lantern shot should look:
View attachment 266435

If your tall squat down until your eyes are level with the "M" in Mansion. Not sure how this would work if you have a family or group it looks perfect for an individual shot.

Will report on the group shot after next Thursday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter