MNSSHP - 2004 dates

RUSHBURY

Florida! Florida! - Oh how I love to be in Flori
Hi

Does anyone know if the MNSSHP 2004 dates have been announced. I am keen to buy my tickets while the $ rate is so good.

Helen :sunny:

I'm sure they went on sale last year about the first or second of May.

We had a great time last year ~ I'm sure you will too.

hi

Thanks for the info - I'll keep checking nearer the time and hopefully the $ rate will still be good or better still even better!!

We really enjoyed MNSSHP last year and the children are looking forward to going again this year - DS8 is already talking about his outfit and it's only Feb! lol!!

Helen:hyper: :hyper:

How busy will this event be? Read a post on the US boards saying that it was so busy they didn't manage to ride anything.

Sue

Hi Sue

We went in early October last year - it wasn't busy at all we went on all the rides we wanted too and DH got loads of candy from the trick or treat stations :)

I think usually the 31st is a sold out event and the ones on a weekend are busy.

HTH

Sue

We went on 24th Oct last year and got on all the rides without any problem. Our 2 x teenage DD's were on Splash Mountain about 10 times in a row at the beginning of the evening and also at the end of the evening again with no queuing problems. The only time we had to queue was when we went to the Peter Pan ride it was about 20 mins wait.

Brilliant night can't wait for this year again

helen:bounce:

We did it in 2002 and it was busier than I expected. However we got our timing completely wrong and arrived at the park about 7 (I think) which was when everyone else was arriving. Next time I would make sure I was in MK that afternoon and stay for the changeover period so that you get first go when the park re opens for the night. Also, it started to thin out about 10.0pm but then there was a downpour and we ended up leaving. All in all had a good time but it wasn't a case of "walk-ons".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!