MM Rides

Chumpson

Mouseketeer
In my upcoming trip I will have two MM times. I know Fantasyland is open, and Nemo. My question is if I knock out FL on one day is there something else to take advantage of on my second, or do I just waste the time with Nemo. 2 adults going this trip, one has seen Nemo, other hasn't.

In my upcoming trip I will have two MM times. I know Fantasyland is open, and Nemo. My question is if I knock out FL on one day is there something else to take advantage of on my second, or do I just waste the time with Nemo. 2 adults going this trip, one has seen Nemo, other hasn't.
don't forget about the tomorrowland rides that are open like space mountain.

Def do SM, and is Buzz open? On our only MM, we did Nemo then walked-on SM. I don't know how, but we were on Nemo within 5 min - this is 3 moms and 3 4yr olds during Pres Day weekend. I liked Nemo, but not worth the wait IMHO.

Here are all the rides that are open.

Alice in Wonderland
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Monorail
Peter Pan's Flight
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Space Mountain

If you can do 2 MMs, I say go for it. Even if you did the rides before, it never hurts to take advantage of getting into the parks an hour early. Even if you just take a break and get some baked goods and some coffee to enjoy in the park.

Last year we did Nemo (it was the first week it opened) on MM, and we still had time for Buzz and SM! It was nice because everyone always went to Nemo, so every day FL was like empty!

Usually though we hit FL. Peter Pan, Dumbo, Matterhorn, Alice ect... Then we do Buzz if there is time. At that point we rush over and get SM FP at regular opening.

Just to be a contrarian (from someone who after riding it....thinks Nemo falls between Snow White & Mr. Toad on the "must do" list), I'll offer what i would do with 2 days of MM.

Day 1

- PP (first...always first)
- Dumbo (pretty romantic with two adults in that elephant ride ;))
- Alice
- Tea Cups/Toadie
- Pinochio/Snow White/Carousel
- at :45 walk over to Nemo....if under 30 minutes get in line, if not go get a SM FP.

Day 2

- Matterhorn (both sides)
- Toadie or Alice (again) if you feel like it.
- Any of the above you didn't do.
- SM (if you want to do it again, ride it twice)
- Buzz (X 2 or even X 3 :yay: )
- at :50 start walking over toward Adventureland
- at :00 you'll be let in 50 yards ahead of the hoarde on Main St.....grab an Indy FP (to save for later) then ride Indy.

If Nemo didn't work out on Day 1 near the end of MM, then we would try during the Fireworks....or before closing.....or wait till next year on a nice, but overated ride.

But no way would i give up the ability to ride 6-7 FL rides (that are slow loaders) during MM by spending the first 40 - 50 min. on Nemo.

Whatever you decide, you'll have a blast with 2 MM at Walt's Park. :thumbsup2

Wasn't it Hound that said that he experienced Autopia being open during a MM when he was there?

Wasn't it Hound that said that he experienced Autopia being open during a MM when he was there?

I was thinking about it on our last trip.....but i've successfully avoided riding the "putt putt" ride during our 4 trips. :)

(& now that I've got lil' hound hooked on SM, Matterhorn & Screamin'....i think it'll be another 20 years before i have to. :hippie: )

Maybe someone else will post on Autopia during MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter