• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Tour: How early to book?

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are considering doing the Marceline to Magic tour at the MK on our upcoming trip in December. Ho early can you book this tour? Our ADR day is next Sunday. Any help would be appreciated.

Book as soon as you are able.
Crowds are unpredictable, especially coming up with "Star Wars Land" added to the mix.

My friends and I are planning on doing the backstage tour and we are going to book as soon as it’s available. Our ADR is next Monday.

I guess the question I should have asked is how many days prior to the tour can you book it?

Several different last minute trips 90 to 30 days in advance I wanted to book Keys to the Kingdom, and every time it was sold out, even in lighter crowd months. Since there is no penalty as long as you cancel 48 hours in advance, there is no reason to wait to book. I would book as soon as possible if you know your dates and want to do a tour. Tours have gotten very popular.

Just booked Keys to the Kingdom tour for mid to late August. Had no issues with dates or availability.

Thanks for all of the information. Am I correct in that you have to pre-pay for the tour? If so, how does an AP discount work?

I called to book and let them know I was an AP holder. They applied the discount right then.

I booked the Keys to the Kingdom tour this past January for a May 1st tour. The CM said I could have any tour time that I wanted. Don't forget the AP discount or Disney Visa discount if it applies. The tour was just wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter