MK Parking Tram Question

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
How close to the Richard Petty Speedway does the parking tram go??

One of our group is going to do the driving thing, but we don't want to hang out with him the entire time (it takes 4 hours). Our current plan is to go to MK while he is suiting up, signing paperwork, and getting trained, and then head to to the track to watch him actually drive.

Is it possible to ride the parking lot tram within walking distance to the track??

Also, would it be feasible to drive an ECV through MK parking lot out to the racetrack?? (We're bringing our own, not using Disney's)

There is a courtesy van at the TTC that will take you over to the Richard Petty race track. It's a large van, so I'm sure the ECV would be able to fit in. But at any rate, just mention it when booking the experience.

The van picks up at the TTC, right in the Kennel/Lost & Found parking lot. (Just past the ticket windows)

That brings up another question, will he need to go to the TTC to get transporation to the racetrack himself, or is taxi service provided from the resorts??

Thanks,

Carol

Originally posted by clkelley
That brings up another question, will he need to go to the TTC to get transporation to the racetrack himself, or is taxi service provided from the resorts??

Thanks,

Carol

Check with Guest Services... I know they provide transportation for Golf and the Spas... Otherwise, head over to the MK or Epcot, and take the Monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter