MK Flag Retreat

Minnie Lor

<font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi
Months ago I read a post somewhere about calling city hall in advance for the flag retreat at Magic Kingdom.

My DH is retired AF and he would love to do the flag retreat. We tried to do it during our May 06 trip but the spot was already taken each day. We showed up 3 different mornings right after the park opened.

So how far in advance would you call city hall?

Thanks

I wasn't aware that you could call in advance, but on the morning that DH got to do it, we had booked an early breakfast at the Crystal Palace so we were able to get into the park before it opened. On our way over to the restaurant, we went into City Hall and were able to put DH's name on the list without a problem.

I hope your husband is able to get the opportunity to do this. It was really a memorable and special experience for us!

I don't think you can call, but I am not positive. When I was booking my package, I asked about it and was told to gotoCity Hall on our first moring and see if the spot was taken during any of the days we would be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter