MK fixins bar- details please

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Ok, I would really like to know what is on these fixins bars I keep hearing about at Peco Bills and Cosmic Rays. I would like to know all the delicious details. Thanks so much,
Claire

Alot of things are on the fixins bars!
for example

mustard/ketchup/relish/mayo/salt/peper/pickles/sliced onion/diced onion/Sour Kraut/ satueed mushrooms/sliced tomatos/bacon bits/

basically anything anyone could possibly want to enhance the items found on the establishements menu.

Fixin's

Don't forget the hot cheese sauce. At least at Pecos Bill's - haven't been to Cosmic Ray's.

Enjoy!! Bob

We ate at Peco's Bills and still don't know about the goodies.......

We were eating dinner at @ 7:30, not what I would consider a late meal (park was open till 10 pm) and they were already cleaning up the fixins bar, so nothing for us on our burgers but squirt catchup. Very disappointing.

I particularly loved the fried onions. Had them at Ray's a few months ago. They were delicious!

Also leaf lettuce and shredded lettuce, and barbecue sauce. We love Cosmic Ray's. Always end up there a couple of times during our trip.

And relish - at least one kind, maybe two (dill and sweet?). I love relish so I was happy to see it offered!!

princess: Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter