MK Fireworks cruises

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Last time we went to WDW we went on the Illuminations Cruise with some people from the board(you know who you are!) and had a great time! This time we would like to try the MK fireworks cruise......but I have some questions! Do people post on these boards to share these too? Where do they leave from? How does it compare to the illuminations cruise. and is it worth it? Thanks for your help as always

Sure, you can ask around about sharing. Here is a link for some more information. http://www.tourguidemike.com/activities/details.asp?activity_id=19

We took a MK fireworks cruise, following a Poly Luau, back in '99, to celebrate my DD's 19th birthday. It was great. We did an Illuminations cruise the same year, and I have to say they are very different. Probably because the setting, a lake as opposed to a channel and also the fireworks themselves are so very different. I would do either or both again in a heartbeat. Enjoy.

I had the same question last week as I wanted to take an MK cruise but can't afford the cost solo. The mod told me to post in the Illuminations cruise Central posting.

Good luck
Sandy

BTW, I have it booked for 3 nights July 13, 14, & 15th if those dates work for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter