MK Elements Swap:COMPLETE

:wave: Hi I'm here! Sent you my info, got yours and all looks good! If we are done BEFORE the due date can we mail out? Yea a little excited to be in a swap and Pirate tutorial is done and I only have to do the titles for Main Street Shopping.

Yes. I have a few kid-safe places to store them.

When you label your bags, please do not address them to a particluar swapper. Your labels should look like this

danilyn19
Your name
Group J

While it seems like it would be help, it actually makes it harder to sort.

I'm here. My groups look right. I have all my supplies and ideas ready, just need to finish the other swaps ahead of this. Thanks for hostessing!

Oh, yeah - you should have my info from the upcoming DHS swap. If you need it again, let me know. Thanks!

My groups are correct. Checking in. I will not be working on this until February.

Rebecca

updated to here

I added altered letter, photo frames, & borders to the list. Anything not on the list please ask. I did not mean to exclude anything.

Ooooh...altered letter....hmmmm....I may have to make some adjustments to my original plans! Thanks so much for hosting this swap it has really got me thinking creatively and hopefully it means that my next batch of photos from WDW won't just end up in a box. *sigh*

Did I seriously miss the sign-ups for this SWAP!!!! WOW I feel really stupid.
Oh well I'm here for angel'ing if you need me.

Welcome to the swap Disney_Rider! She'll be taking over my Frontierland and Toontown spots in groups O2 and P2. I'll get that updated shortly.

I had a typo in the thread -- here are the correct labels for the B groups.

Group B: Fantasyland FULL
1. Dumbo the Flying Elephant -- hiclarke
2. Snow White’s Scary Adventures – kkbeaton2
3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh -- Michellepooh
4. Mad Tea Party – JohnsonsLoveDisney

Group B1: Fantasyland FULL
1. Dumbo the Flying Elephant -- Mischief Managed
2. Snow White’s Scary Adventures -- LaWannaYeager
3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh -- SIOH
4. Mad Tea Party – SharonLovesMickey

ANd I just now noticed that I was completely inconsistent in naming the 2nd groups -- so I've got A,A2 and B, B1 -- I'm sorry about that. I won't be changing the labels now. I'll just try to be more careful of that next time. The labels that are listed in the 2nd post are the ones you should use.

Welcome to the swap Disney_Rider! She'll be taking over my Frontierland and Toontown spots in groups O2 and P2. I'll get that updated shortly.

You are seriously to nice!!!! Thanks so much :) (I just have a good rep for hotess gifts that's all) JK:lmao:

Hey yall, checking in. I have already started on one of the catagories. I've done journal boxes. Not sure which one I want them for though.
Michi

Hey yall, checking in. I have already started on one of the catagories. I've done journal boxes. Not sure which one I want them for though.
Michi

I have 1 element done for P.of the Caribean. They are AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for you guys to see them.

Checking in for 1/22. I have done part of my titles, but nothing else to report! :)

:hyper: You can post spoilers. :)

Have I checked in for the 22nd? I'm not sure. I haven't worked on this one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter