MK Elements Swap:COMPLETE

I haven't started either. Well...I did start but then I had to toss it. I have the wishing well. I thought I could use the well from the Happily ever after cart, but once I saw an actual photo of the well, I decided against it. So I have 2 wells cuts, that I won't be using!

I've got Michi Belle, SIOH,AWM and me marked as checked in. Need to hear from everyone else please -- both here and the pages.

Hi!
Ive got paper for both groups
know what Im doing for the topper for Liberty
Playing with the rest
Will probably get serious with this this next week.

I haven't started these. But I have all my supplies, sketches, and designs. Just need to start cutting. Will probably start these next week. :)

Checking in for this swap. Haven't started but have shopped. I'll be getting to these in the next week.

Just checking in I have not started on this yet. I'm moving right now so after I get my scrap room unpacked and semi-organized I will be starting these.

Checking in....

Have done a little - printed and matted a few things but need to finish DHS first then can focus on this.

Life is nuts so I haven't been dis'ing much - new job (am in MD this week), new puppy, new school for DS and running a wrestling tourney with DH for 500 wrestlers on Sunday :)

Hello... I'm just checking in. I have everything sketched out, and I have started designing in ds, but I haven't cut out any yet.

Checking in. I have a couple of my groups done already. My goal is to mail these and the MK pages before I leave for FL on Feb. 1st (if it's OK to mail early). Of course, this assumes I get all of my packing done soon!

Checking in. I have them designed and as soon as I get done with another swap I will start cutting them out. I hope everyone is doing great!!

Checking in. I have a couple of my groups done already. My goal is to mail these and the MK pages before I leave for FL on Feb. 1st (if it's OK to mail early). Of course, this assumes I get all of my packing done soon!

Yes, you can mail early. I have a few different kid proof areas to store swaps.:thumbsup2

Thanks to all for checking in.

Sorry I haven't checked in. I am still at WDW.

No progress made since I've been gone.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter