(Mission) Space Paranoids?

Captain Brain said:
When it comes to ride, I'm a weenie. I'm scared of heights. :(
On Misson: Space though you don't go anywhere. Well, you go in a circle, but not up in the air.

I'm just not into those rides. I've heard so much about this ride anyway (not just that people have died, I know those are different cases). I've heard it's pretty intense. It must be if they have "Do not ride if you have a heart condition" signs and stuff.

PatriotsRule said:
I'm just not into those rides. I've heard so much about this ride anyway (not just that people have died, I know those are different cases). I've heard it's pretty intense. It must be if they have "Do not ride if you have a heart condition" signs and stuff.
Don't they have those same signs at the Winny the Pooh ride though? :confused3

it has scared me to hear that peeple died and i no its not disneys fault ! but still its not as if you will just die for no reeson ! those peeple who died obviously didnt see the signs and they should have been to the doctors before going on hols if they had herat conditions anyway ! its not too bad but if u r reely worried go to ur doctors nd chek tht u dnt hav heart probs then once he ( or she ) has cleered tht up the only thing u can feer is lookin at the side and bein sik ! i doubt you wood look to the side anyway , its too much fun to look away from the screen ! :thumbsup2

It's not really my type of ride. If it was, these deaths wouldn't worry me. If I truly liked it, I would still believe that Disney's rides are as safe as possible. I know for a fact that it's not goingt to stop the members of my family that do like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter