• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing restaurants between the 2009 & the 2010 DDP

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
If you compare the 2009 and the 2010 DDP guide there seem to be alot of resturants that have been taken off the 2010 plan i.e Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom and Teppan Edo in Epcot.

Is this a case of Disney trying to save money or does the list get bigger nearer the start of the new year and the guide just needs updating ?

Is this a case of Disney trying to save money or does the list get bigger nearer the start of the new year and the guide just needs updating ?

It may be because we have just booked our first free dining plan for 2010 :lmao: just our luck for them to reduce the choices :rotfl:

Look back often, they keep adding them. There were quite a few not on the list when we booked but they kept adding them.

i remember this being discussed on here within the past year or so, apparently its due to contractual issues, some of the restaurants have not finalised their contracts yet, so until they do, they cannot be added to the DDP list.

the list for this year was not complete until jan this year, so i would keep checking back on the list

Oh I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the first post.

We really wanted to go to the Japanesse place. My bood pressure has come back to normal now:thumbsup2

Wolfgang Puck at DTD is still not showing and this was great place for us as we could turn up without a reservation and be seated with no problems. The food was delicious and plentiful too - the puds in particular :thumbsup2

I have seen this happen in the last 3 years and all the restaurants are back on by January. The only one that was on the plan and left was Fultons everything else comes back.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I hope everything that we want to book comes back before Feb 22nd as thats our 180 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter