Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always there! But this officially puts me in Mickey overkill land. This would be our 4th one with him on this trip. :/
Yeah we did that last year...Tusker House, Garden Grill and 'Ohana (the last two were on the same day!), plus CRT, CP and BOG (which kinda counts). I had Cape May schedule too and my husband asked me to cancel because he just couldn't deal with any more character meals lol.

I'm stalking for room availability along with this. And room discounts. Like I said, I'm ALWAYS waiting on Disney to release something!

Our character meals will be out of control! I think we'll drop Chef Mickey's for sure though if we book this.

Ugh, if it is going to be 2 credits as FDP, that puts a huge crimp in my plans. Wonder if the FDP price will actually be higher too.

I wouldn't bother going to Fantasmic without FDP. All our experiences without have been terrible. Different strokes. For us, it is the difference between doing this meal at all or paying OOP. I will wait until actual pricing comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter