Minnie's breakfast @Plaza???

magicmaker1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried out this new character breakfast? Need to decide between this and Goofy's-help!

I wouldn't suggest Goofy's Kitchen as the mood of the waiting staff there is a hit & miss. Try going there before it closes & you might hit with a good service.

I've taken a peek at the Plaza Inn's Breakfast but I'm not physicaly inside the restaurant but I can tell that it's nicer (bigger & more famous characters) than Goofy's Kitchen.

I havent been to the Plaza inn since Minnie and Friends took over but I have been when it was winnie the pooh and the princesses breakfast...I have also been to Goofys kitchen many a time but I have to say the food at Plaza inn is way better and the restaurant itself is big and I also feel that your able to mingle better with the characters there...One thing I noticed...at goofys kitchen and a few others, when a character came up to a table, other kids would come as well instead of waiting till they got to their table so sometimes it became irritating...At the Plaza Inn, they didnt seem to do this as much and when a big character, such as Beast was there, they had everybody lined up...much nicer..so of course my vote is Minnie and Friends :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter