Minnie Van Pickup Location

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by PolyRob, Jan 9, 2018.

1. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

Is there a consolidated list of where the Minnie Vans pickup at each Disney Park?

The only park I utilized it from was HS and there was a little confusion in finding the right place during park close (got some different information from different people) and I was hoping to have the locations handy for my next trip!

2. Tinkerbell2017

Tinkerbell2017 Mouseketeer

I'd like to know about minnie vans too.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Tagging @AngiTN because she's good with this stuff and was just there.

These are all subject to change, but for MK & AK.....

MK - Bus Stop #11

AK - easier to see on an aerial than explain.... see red circle. It's at the "end" of the furthest bus stop. (aerial is obviously a bit old)
    AK-Minnie Van.jpg

Hopefully and PolyRob like this.
  5. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

I saw this and unfortunately, I didn't have much info to help.
    Beyond the 2 you have. I know HS moved to a bus stop but I don't know which one.
    Not sure about Epcot, we haven't taken a Minnie Van there, only Uber/Lyft.
    I do know one of the drivers told me that they intend to move ALL of the Minnie Van stops to a bus stop, as soon as it can be rearranged. Even the AK one is temporary till they get a space established.

Hopefully, PolyRob and GADisneyDad14 like this.
  6. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

Thank you for the information you guys were able to provide!

I guess since the service is still new, there is not a whole bunch of information out there and it is still evolving. When I was at HS some CMs thought we needed to go to the main rideshare area. The nice CM there informed us of where we actually had to go. I wish the Lyft app would specifically tell you "bus stop 11." I do not believe it did that night. Just to get to the appropriate area on a map. It would not be a huge deal, but Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular had just ended and the Poly/GF bus line looked like it was going to need about 3 busses to come before we could make it on. The Minnie Van came very fast so I hope to use it at times like this in March.

I think I will call one early on in the trip and speak with the driver. Every driver we had in October was extremely friendly and helpful! Hopefully he/she will know all the pickup locations.

MiracleCream and AngiTN like this.
  7. Lisa75

Lisa75 DIS Veteran

Here now. Epcot is in that circular area in front of the stops. Was at bus stop 7 for AKL looking right at one across the way in the circular area. Maybe also the taxi area

PolyRob likes this.
  8. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

Thank you!

9. MNDisneyMommy

MNDisneyMommy Mouseketeer

When I got picked up from DHS in early December, it was way over by the charter buses. Hopefully it moved closer. It was an annoying walk (well, I was also carrying a tantrum-ing toddler, soo.....)

PolyRob likes this.
  10. PolyRob

PolyRob DIS Veteran

Oh yes, that does sound annoying!

I hope once they are fully implemented across the whole resort that they have more convenient pickup areas and permanent signage. I think the service is fantastic, once you're in the car haha

Using it to go from resort to resort is such a breeze!

sponica and AngiTN like this.