Minivan for $199 week

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I was able to get a minivan (Ford Windstar) for a week in May for $199(unlimited mileage/base rate)
from Budget. The code for this discount is LY and I called 1-800-455-2848. I'm picking up and returning to Gainesville FL so I don't know if it's available everywhere. I found this deal on a helpful site that has been mentioned here. It's
Save on WDW
Happy hunting ;)

[This message was edited by Gator Kate on 03-18-01 at 07:02 PM.]

[This message was edited by Gator Kate on 03-18-01 at 07:05 PM.]

This code is good for Orlando. We have a week in May also. With taxes, the total is $250.52 (I think!). Budget didn't charge us an extra $5.00 per day for my DH to drive like Dollar does.

I tried the code and got no discount for Tampa in September. Either Tampa's not included or it's too far out right now. Thanks for the information anyway!

I was hoping my friends from the DIS would come through for me... and you did. The rate worked for our upcoming trip to Hilton Head. The best rate I could find was $289 for a Taurus. "Squish-city" with 4 of us. Now I can look forward to riding in comfort with no one toching anyone else! Thanks so much, Kate. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter