Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie, Yes it is me again. :) I am not sure where to post on the cruise board or here, so I will try here first. You made some great autograph cover pages for me with my nieces names on them Karina, Sabrina, and Marina. I was wondering could you do the name design where you put Mickey and his gang in their sailor outfits. It would be like the one you made on the cruise graphics thread for the Karfonta family with just the characters not the ship. :goodvibes
Again the names are
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
I am trying to do a back cover for autograph books and I think that name fill would be perfect. I would say this is my very last request but you keep on creating new things I have to have. :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for all you do!

Hi Milliepie, :love:your Castaway Cay deck design. Would like to request a 2 chair design with the names Jack(Mickey) and Linda(Minnie). Disney Wonder in the life preserver and Our First Disney Cruise on the deck. We don't have a date yet but it is going to be our next vacation. Thank you for your time. Lynn :flower3: P.S. Would it be possible to make a family one with The Neuman Family on the life preserver with 4 deck chairs Jack(Mickey) Linda(Minnie) Jack(Tigger or boyish) April(Tink) with an ocean background. I would like to frame this one. Only if it's not a problem. Thanks again!

I'll work on your names today 3angels :goodvibes

Here you go Lynn. :)

NewmanFamily.jpg

JackLindaccdeck.jpg

Milliepie, thank you so much. :love:them!!!!!!! Would you be able to change one thing? In the first design on the life preserver could you change the W in NEWMAN to a U (NEUMAN) I :love:your thread and I greatly appreciate all of your time. Thanks again Lynn :flower3:

Milliepie. You never need to apologize. I appreciate all that you have done for me. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynn

Hi Milliepie, First let me say Thank you for putting up with all my requests! Now let me say I have another one.:) My son now wants an autograph book like I made my nieces. I knew it would happen but he kept saying No. So if I may bug you once again I would like the design that you have titleed "Goofy and Mickey sailors" I think it has My First Disney Cruise written on it. May I have that picture with " Dylan's Disney Cruise Autograph Book" 2009? I think this will be it but I can not promise anything if you keep coming up with such great designs!:thumbsup2

Millie,:yay:
Aren't you proud it's been a whole week since I last requested anything:thumbsup2:lmao:

When you have the time may I please get

1.Welcome Aboard Csuka Family
2.Stitch crawling over life preserver- Magic on top
Jake on bottom of life preserver
3. Life preserver w/ sorcerer Mickey -Magic on top Dottie on bottom
4. Castaway cay w/ mickey ears in ear: The Csuka's
Western Caribbean 2010

Tried to PM - mailbox too full for new messages- :scared1:
found a way round that didn't I:rotfl:

Hi Milliepie,
I love your designs! When you've got some time would you mind making up something for my DH? We will be celebrating his birthday at Disney. He'll probably kill me for making him a shirt, but we're celebrating at CM's and I think the kids would really get a kick out of it. I was thinking of something with maybe Mickey & Pluto. He's also a big Star Wars fan. And I thought it could maybe say something like "Birthday Boy"?
Thanks so much!!!

Hi Milliepie, Yes it is me again. :) I am not sure where to post on the cruise board or here, so I will try here first. You made some great autograph cover pages for me with my nieces names on them Karina, Sabrina, and Marina. I was wondering could you do the name design where you put Mickey and his gang in their sailor outfits. It would be like the one you made on the cruise graphics thread for the Karfonta family with just the characters not the ship. :goodvibes
Again the names are
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
I am trying to do a back cover for autograph books and I think that name fill would be perfect. I would say this is my very last request but you keep on creating new things I have to have. :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for all you do!

Here are your requests. :)

sabrinasailors.png

Marinasailors.png

KarinaSailors.png

Dyolansautograph-1.jpg

Millie,:yay:
Aren't you proud it's been a whole week since I last requested anything:thumbsup2:lmao:

When you have the time may I please get

1.Welcome Aboard Csuka Family
2.Stitch crawling over life preserver- Magic on top
Jake on bottom of life preserver
3. Life preserver w/ sorcerer Mickey -Magic on top Dottie on bottom
4. Castaway cay w/ mickey ears in ear: The Csuka's
Western Caribbean 2010

Tried to PM - mailbox too full for new messages- :scared1:
found a way round that didn't I:rotfl:

Has it been a week? LOL..
Glad you found me! :goodvibes
Here you go! :)

WelcomeaboardCsuka.png

Dottiepreserver.png

Jakepreserver.png

Csukafamilyccears.png

Hi Milliepie,
I love your designs! When you've got some time would you mind making up something for my DH? We will be celebrating his birthday at Disney. He'll probably kill me for making him a shirt, but we're celebrating at CM's and I think the kids would really get a kick out of it. I was thinking of something with maybe Mickey & Pluto. He's also a big Star Wars fan. And I thought it could maybe say something like "Birthday Boy"?
Thanks so much!!!

I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Hi! Would you be able to make me an Ariel name with the name Maggie? I really love the pictures you have of Ariel in the jewels as a mermaid.
Do you do a Belle name also? If so can you make one with the name Pat?

Thank you!!

Hey Milli did you get a PM I sent you a couple of days ago?, just checking, I know you are busy but I am already freaking out because the trip is getting closer and there is so much to do!!!!!

I got your pm and I'll work on it soon. I'll have it for you before your cruise don't worry. :goodvibes

Have fun shopping Dottie. I have to do that soon for my Ds's! I hope Jake likes shopping more than my boys. :rotfl:

Hi! Would you be able to make me an Ariel name with the name Maggie? I really love the pictures you have of Ariel in the jewels as a mermaid.
Do you do a Belle name also? If so can you make one with the name Pat?

Thank you!!

I'll get this to you soon!

Princess Runner said:
Hey Milli did you get a PM I sent you a couple of days ago?, just checking, I know you are busy but I am already freaking out because the trip is getting closer and there is so much to do!!!!!

I sent you a pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter