Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are TOTALLY awesome. May I please impose on you too....and get the

3 mouse ears with pirate minnie with

Karen
Jasmine
Tabitha

1 mouse ear with pirate mickey with

Noah

AND, if I could ask you to do one with the deck chairs with the same names --we are sailing on the Magic on 9/19 -9/26

Thank you so much!!

Karen

No imposition at all! :)

Magicdeck919.jpg

Noahpmh.png

Karenpmh.png

Jasminepmh.png

Tabithapmh.png

Thank you so much neighbor!!! Where in San Diego do you live? I was born and raised there. Moved up here to Temecula a few years ago...We let our passes expire in January in preparation for our upcoming trip. We are taking the girls to WDW before the cruise and since we used to go to DL all the time we thought we needed to sacrafice a bit...Thanks again for your designs!!!

We live over the bay bridge. We've lived here for about 14 years, but we might have to move soon. Our passes expire in August and we are still debating on getting them renewed because we don't know where we'll be living in 6-9 months. We are also going to take the boys to WDW after our cruise and that also plays a factor just like you. :)

Hope you have a great day! :)

YAY! It's you, lol. I say that because I think it was one of your threads with the Sailor mickey design.

My dh (who is in the Navy) saw the thread open and was wondering what in the world the Veteran of the day at Disney is. We've never heard of that before. I think it's cool, btw.

I explain all of the veteran of the day info in a thread by that name in the general forum. I will send you a link if you would like

Hi, Mike had posted a pic of what he wanted because the disigner was inactive and I re-created it for him using the pic he provided. I had to change the original a bit, like the shoe color but it came pretty close to the original I think. Here is the Mickey for you. :)

SAILORMICKEYMOUSE.png

Thank you thank you thank you! So awesome! :thumbsup2

I explain all of the veteran of the day info in a thread by that name in the general forum. I will send you a link if you would like

Thank's, but I found your post already. I googled Disney veteran of the day and your post was one of the first few I found.

Some day I will learn to google first, ask questions later :upsidedow

milliepie, I LOVE your disigns. If you have a chance can I get the deckchairs with Ryan, Stacey, Addison. We will be on the Wonder July 26-30. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!:goodvibes

Here is the three deck chair graphic I have. If you prefer an ocean background I can do that. :)

3deckccwonder726.jpg

Those are perfect! Thank you so much, Milliepie! You have really made our trip magical with all your designs. Thank you Thank you!:thumbsup2

We have 8 cabins going on the Magical Double Dip Novemer 14th.
Could you make the deck chairs with Castaway Cay in the background for each cabin? They are awesome!!
1 for Bob and Barbara
1 for Micheal and Loretta
1 for Joe and Judy
1 for Steve and Denise
1 for Mickey, Minnie and Bill
1 for Chris (the dad), Lacey (the mom) and Bryce (boy)
1 for Brent, Beth, Cassie, Allison and Kendall (girl)
and 1 for Ben, Kelly, Holly and Joe
I have looked in your photobucket so often!! You are doing great work. I love your Mickey Sunset!!
Thank you.
Barbara:cloud9:

Hey I just realize that you have your very own and new thread, you totally deserve it! well I had request stuff from you in the other thread for the magnets, so I just stopped to say hello :flower3: and wish you long and happy inspiration!

We have 8 cabins going on the Magical Double Dip Novemer 14th.
Could you make the deck chairs with Castaway Cay in the background for each cabin? They are awesome!!
1 for Bob and Barbara
1 for Micheal and Loretta
1 for Joe and Judy
1 for Steve and Denise
1 for Mickey, Minnie and Bill
1 for Chris (the dad), Lacey (the mom) and Bryce (boy)
1 for Brent, Beth, Cassie, Allison and Kendall (girl)
and 1 for Ben, Kelly, Holly and Joe
I have looked in your photobucket so often!! You are doing great work. I love your Mickey Sunset!!
Thank you.
Barbara:cloud9:

Thank you for the kind words everyone! It really means a lot to me. :)

Here are your deck chairs Barbara. :)

BobBarbara.jpg

SteveDenise.jpg

MichaelLoretta.jpg

MMBill.jpg

JoeJudy.jpg

BryceChrisLacey.jpg

BrentBethect.jpg

BenKellyHollyJoe.jpg

Milliepie,

where did you get the dog tags in your signature. I am jealous.

May we have cruise chairs and or surfboards for our cruise?

Mike (mickey mouse if possible)
Rose (tinker bell if possible)
Taylor (little mermaid if possible)

We are cuising on the Magic Spetember 5-12, 2009

Thank you
Mike

Milliepie,

where did you get the dog tags in your signature. I am jealous.

May we have cruise chairs and or surfboards for our cruise?

Mike (mickey mouse if possible)
Rose (tinker bell if possible)
Taylor (little mermaid if possible)

We are cuising on the Magic Spetember 5-12, 2009

Thank you
Mike

I made it of course! ;)

WDWEnablerdogtag.jpg

I'll work on the chairs and get back to you soon. :)

Thank you so much!! I tried using your blanks and my chairs didn't turn out anywhere near as good as what you made!! They are just terrific!! Thank you so much (again) for taking the time to so these for me.
Barbara :flower3:

On the deck chairs that you made for Brent and Beth for me, could you change the date to read November 14-21? All of the rest have the right date!! I didn't even notice until I printed it. I'm sorry for the trouble. But, thank you again.
Barbara:goodvibes

Can I get the blank Minnie pirate head? Or is it posted somewhere else? I'm a newbie and am still learning this board :)

I made it of course! ;)

WDWEnablerdogtag.jpg

I'll work on the chairs and get back to you soon. :)

You so rock...

now you need to get your DH to take the orders to Fl so we have an even bigger group to go to the World...

Thank You,
Michael

Can I get the blank Minnie pirate head? Or is it posted somewhere else? I'm a newbie and am still learning this board :)

You're welcome Barbara! :goodvibes

I have all of my blanks in my photobucket, you can get the Pirate Minnie blank there. The link is in my signature take a look around! :)

Here are your Deck Chairs Mike. Well when/if we do have to move I hope it's somewhere near Disney! :)

MickeRoseTaylordeck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter