Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you soooo much! They look fantastic. For the beach towel one, would Kristi not fit on the Minnie towel? It took me a minute to find it out there on my own on the surfboard! They are fantastic! I appreciate it! :banana:

On the purse:

On the towel:

Hi Scooby,

I was hoping that I could get some requests if you have time.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/O0ouwl7Z/CarsMickey_Head.html
with the separate names
Trenton
Brently
John
Tasha
and maybe at the bottom have Walt Disney World 2010

http://www.4shared.com/photo/mDZEk0F-/WillWoodyBuzzblocks.html
with the separate names
Trenton
Brently

http://www.4shared.com/photo/s5grMSwg/ChristophertsWoodyBullseye.html
with separate names
Trenton
Brently

I know I am asking a lot and I understand if you don't have time
Thanks!

I don't mind. With the buzz blocks, I cannot do the names unless you find a name already in Millie's 4shared that has the same number of blocks. She creates those and without a blank or the blocks, I cannot add or subtract the number of blocks. If it's the same number of letters, I can erase, and add the letters in a similar font. If you look a few pages back, I did that with a "Jack" and "Jake". The bullseye I can do, here is the McQueen's:

I don't mind. With the buzz blocks, I cannot do the names unless you find a name already in Millie's 4shared that has the same number of blocks. She creates those and without a blank or the blocks, I cannot add or subtract the number of blocks. If it's the same number of letters, I can erase, and add the letters in a similar font. If you look a few pages back, I did that with a "Jack" and "Jake". The bullseye I can do, here is the McQueen's:

Thank you so much:worship:! They look amazing:banana:. I'll look more into the blocks. Thanks again!

Yer kinda...but as i have over a year to wait i need it to count to like 450 days.
Any ideas how i would edit the numbers?
Sorry to be a pain...its hard as i have the idea in my head...just no idea how to make it
xx

Sarah,

What do you think? Here is February next year, I started to put numbers on it, but it was very time consuming. It would be easy for you to import it, and in Word add numbers. I worry that if I take the time, at least up front to add numbers, I won't get done all the months. If this is okay, I'll start on July this year so that you can get your countdown started. :banana:

Scooby the girls at work had a fit over this mickey head. a girl ask me if you could do one like this for the Georgia Bulldogs? told her I'd ask. that's her favorite football team. thanks :banana:

Here is a RustManFan's version, already done:

If you want it done more like yours, let me know.

Do you create the Tube covers for the M7M tubes for pressed pennies? If you do could you please make one that says Rowan on it. Sm tube. and then 3 large tubes with Eden, Emmy and Tori. thanks.

Do you create the Tube covers for the M7M tubes for pressed pennies? If you do could you please make one that says Rowan on it. Sm tube. and then 3 large tubes with Eden, Emmy and Tori. thanks.

Connie,

I responded to you on Natalie's thread, and likewise, Millie is moving and will be back in August. I don't know if Natalie has any pressed penny tubes, but you can check in her photobucket and 4shared folders. Here is one DISigner, JTandDolly, she does great work and she has some for sure http://www.4shared.com/dir/18428241/4b39460d/sharing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter