Military room discounts 2022 are now available

Calculated that the savings are only 20% for our Port Orleans room. While it's nice they offered something (and I am so thankful for the military salute tickets!), I miss the bigger room discounts of years past.

Not military, but just wanted to say, we all miss the bigger discounts of the past.

I remember Iger making a comment several years ago about “weaning” the public off discounts. They were slowly pulling back on discounts before 2020. I think the pandemic & closing for months helped them achieve that goal.

In the past, they've been considerably more, at least for Deluxe resorts (40% for Military, anywhere from 10%-30% typically for general public). But this year, who knows!
Ouch, yeah then general public might barely get a discount.

How many rooms can you book with the discount? We are doing an extended family trip and had two Asmu suites,but they werent available when we called. We may have to split into three standards, but only two of the three smaller families are military.

How many rooms can you book with the discount? We are doing an extended family trip and had two Asmu suites,but they werent available when we called. We may have to split into three standards, but only two of the three smaller families are military.
3 rooms per military member/id.

In the past, they've been considerably more, at least for Deluxe resorts (40% for Military, anywhere from 10%-30% typically for general public). But this year, who knows!
When we started doing the Disney trips using the military discount around 2010 it was 40% for Deluxe, 35% for Moderates and 30% for Value. It was an amazing discount and almost felt too good to be true. I'm thankful for all of the discounts we got over the years and really glad we took advantage of it as much as we could and were able to stay in some awesome places.

Anyone trying to book in the summer? Trying to time summer birthdays with PCS season is a pain!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter