? milesource

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
di this happen to anyone sun whne i was doing milesource every 2nd or 3rd click i would get the message that the points have already been awarded even thoug i hadnt clicked on them before!! some wierd things are happening all by themselves:jester:

Dh had the same thing happen to him yesterday! He was only able to get 15 awardmiles yesterday. Yet, I did mine a few minutes later and I didn't have any problems. I read on the my coupons board that you could go back and get the rest of the points (but I didn't read that until AFTER midnight last night)!!! Oh well... I hope these problems don't continue!!:rolleyes:

This has been happening to me also for the past two days - I was only able to get 23 miles today and I think only 15 yesterday! I hope they get this corrected soon!

This started happening to me this morning so I quit. Went back several hours later hoping to finish & pick up the points for ones not credited earlier. Was able to finish & get credited for new ones but it would not give me credit for the non-creditors from the morning.

I ahve been having this problem for days, AND now, I have noticed that after logging in, my name changes to the name John Stevens!!!! God know what i ahve missed. I emailed them, but have had no reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter