Midnight moms/croppers

YES YES AND YES!!!!! I will try to come up with some other ones too if I can, but those all sound awesome to me!! Should we come up with a way to do prizes? This may be a great stress reliever during the hustle and bustle in the holiday season!!! (If we can get enough people to set aside the time!!)

can't do prizes. Against DIS policy.

Or prize is bumping up our page count for the month!!!!

scrapvillage has a virtual scrapbook crop, if someone wants to pour over their multitude of pages.
it did look like they posted their challenge topics ahead of time though

I think I'll finish up the tiki group and then look at my new page maps book, then maybe start the couples/duos stuff. I'll be in & out too :)
Hey im here but DWTS is gonna be on soon so I'll be back later.

What are you making Tiki room stuff for??? That IS my all time fav attraction!!!

what in the world is that noise?!?!?

I hate hate hate living across from a cow farm!!!!! The cows are rattling the gates or a bucket or something. ERGH!!!!

Hey im here but DWTS is gonna be on soon so I'll be back later.

What are you making Tiki room stuff for??? That IS my all time fav attraction!!!

It's for the ABC swap.
I posted a picture. Lemme know what you think.

can't do prizes. Against DIS policy.

Or prize is bumping up our page count for the month!!!!

scrapvillage has a virtual scrapbook crop, if someone wants to pour over their multitude of pages.
it did look like they posted their challenge topics ahead of time though

Whoooopssss!!!! OK...so feeling like I have accomplished something is prize enough for me!!!

So since you guys (BAMB and rlovew) are mods and have experience with this, can you give us an overvue? I am interested to see how it really works! I think it will be so exciting!

Surina,
I love your new avatar!!!

Awww thanks I thought it was time for a change :)

OMG I gotta watch DWTS I want Bristol Palin to get voted off cause she sucked last night. This show is so hard to watch cause I used to do Compition Ballroom and swing dancing so I've overly critical.

So since you guys (BAMB and rlovew) are mods and have experience with this, can you give us an overvue? I am interested to see how it really works! I think it will be so exciting!

I dunno. We've never hosted a virtual crop before. Or even had a chat before, so it's uncharted territory.

ETA: but hey I can roll with the best of em'. I'll make it up as I go.

I have confidence in you guys!! You are all good at what you do!! By the way, how is your daughter? Is her arm better?

Awww thanks I thought it was time for a change :)

OMG I gotta watch DWTS I want Bristol Palin to get voted off cause she sucked last night. This show is so hard to watch cause I used to do Compition Ballroom and swing dancing so I've overly critical.

yeah, didn't she say something about wearing modest attire while on the show. I do believe I caught a glimpse of a pretty skimpy outfit. I don't know, I don't watch. Bad ballroom is just so painful to watch.

Give me so you think you can dance!!!

It's for the ABC swap.
I posted a picture. Lemme know what you think.

Ohhhh sweet I'll get it then!!! SWEEETTT

Oh no " BAMB WE GOT COWS OMG"!!! That so reminds me of the scene in twister where the cow goes flying past the truck.

I have confidence in you guys!! You are all good at what you do!! By the way, how is your daughter? Is her arm better?

much better, thanks!
She got her cast off Sept 22 but has to wear a brace when doing activities for 3 - 6 months. She hates the thing but will wear it at school. The type of break it was has a 5% chance of rebreak with the first 6 months, hence the brace. It has metal bars in to to stabilize the arm and wrist.

Ohhhh sweet I'll get it then!!! SWEEETTT

Oh no " BAMB WE GOT COWS OMG"!!! That so reminds me of the scene in twister where the cow goes flying past the truck.

LOL can I chuck these cows across the corn field??

the rattling is getting annoying!!! it sounds like a feed bucket. It could be the donkeys moving it too. they have donkeys to alert the sheep and cows if a coyote is near by.

ok y'all have now moved away from the window and over to the couch to watch Biggest loser.
I need to pull it up on the TV but at the moment I'm enthralled with Mike what's his face from Dirty Jobs. He's working on a walnut farm.

LOL can I chuck these cows across the corn field??

the rattling is getting annoying!!! it sounds like a feed bucket. It could be the donkeys moving it too. they have donkeys to alert the sheep and cows if a coyote is near by.

I live in a giant metro area--the thought of cows making that much noise cracks me up :rotfl2:

here's the barn. Yeah it's complete don't ask why they didn't put 2 more walls up.

DSC_1109.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter