Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

This may have already been addressed, but I got bleary-eyed trying to go through all the pages...

Has anyone been able to trade their MNSSHP tickets for a different date? The reason I'm asking is that we have tickets towards the end of our trip and I've just about decided it might be more fun to go at the beginning. Our red-eye flight into Orlando will require a nap in the afternoon so it may be a good opportunity to lounge around the pool until our room is ready, get rested up, and then go to the party instead of using one of our PH days. At this point, neither of the nights is sold-out.

I was able to do that last year. We were able to trade nights because of a work schedule conflict for my son who was there doing the College Program. I don't know if they allowed us to do that because he was a WDW CM or if they would do it for anyone.

Do they sell Halloween merchandise. Where? Do they sell any of the plush stuffed toys ie; Tiger, Pooh, Mickey, Minnie in Halloween costumes. We will be going Oct 28 and am interested in picking up a costumed stuffed toy.

Originally posted by phabric
Do they sell Halloween merchandise. Where? Do they sell any of the plush stuffed toys ie; Tiger, Pooh, Mickey, Minnie in Halloween costumes. We will be going Oct 28 and am interested in picking up a costumed stuffed toy.

We only saw Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto costumed beanies available. They were at the Emporium on Main Street and in Star Traders in Tomorrowland. Mickey is dressed as a scarecrow, Goofy a pumpkin (I think), and a rasta Pluto.

They do sell plush toys but we waited until the end of the night to buy them and the Emporium and they were sold out. They are all over the park at different stores but it was too late to go back and buy one. I recommend getting one early in the night!

Someone had been kind enough to post the "program" associated with this year's MNSSHP. Does anyone remember what that link is... I would like to look at it again.

Many thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Wow, I'm glad then we went to a MNSSHP on a Sunday night near the first of the month. Every ride was a walk on, Peter Pan and Buzz were the only waits and that was maybe 10 minutes max.

If you want a pin get it first. I think it was Town Hall? We stopped by there on the way out and our night was sold out. We were able to buy a pin for another night, though.

We went to Food & wine and despite it being just a few days after this event started they were sold out of pins, too! :(
I'll be looking for one on ebay i guess.
I thought we should avoid F&W on the weekend so we went on a Monday for lunch. No waist for any of the booths. We walked leisurely and ate and drank very good within just a couple hours.

As for the MNSSHP plush, we did see "Halloween" stuff everywhere, even at MGM. We ended up getting very cute Minnie witch beanies at DTD's World of Disney.

Originally posted by lenshanem
If you want a pin get it first. I think it was Town Hall? We stopped by there on the way out and our night was sold out. We were able to buy a pin for another night, though.

We bought the pin at Star Traders with everything else. They had a lot even at the end of the evening (maybe because everyone else went to Town Hall?).

Originally posted by Mike Bartenhagen
---snip---It did work out and we got some good pictures but if I were to do it again I would have liked to have a plan. With our family of 5 we could have gotten a family picture one of all three kids and one of each of the kids. They have a form that you fill out when you get in the door and you must fill out one for each pose.

Mike

Can anyone confirm this scenerio? We are doing a GG with friends and would love pics with the whole group as well as just the families....

AND Are the mask stations the same??

And Can anyone confirm where the MNSSHP pins are sold or not sold??

Thanks bunches!::yes::

I bought my pin at the Emporium. It was the night of the party. 10/8 had Minnie on it. The old pins from prior days parties were at town hall. The pins were $10.50 each.

Originally posted by Laurabearz
Can anyone confirm this scenerio? We are doing a GG with friends and would love pics with the whole group as well as just the families....

AND Are the mask stations the same??

And Can anyone confirm where the MNSSHP pins are sold or not sold??

Thanks bunches!::yes::

Ditto, here :)

We have 5 in our party and would love all different backgrounds if possible. It would be great if we knew ahead of time if we need to find the different backdrops.

Sorry, but what are the mask stations?

We definately need a pin! My DH will be very disappointed if they are all sold out. We aren't going until the end of the month ~ has anyone purchased one recently? Is it possible they are only selling a certain amount for each party??

Thanks@@!!!~~~ Jon

Originally posted by Kajunswty
Ditto, here :)

We have 5 in our party and would love all different backgrounds if possible. It would be great if we knew ahead of time if we need to find the different backdrops.

In my experience the backdrops were all the same and you were only allowed to get your picture taken once per ticket. They will check your ticket when you go to get your photo taken. So if you have 4 people you'll get 4 copies.

If you want different groups/poses, then you have ask as soon as you get in line and fill out a form for each pose. For example if you have 5 tickets/people, you could do let say 2 poses and get 3 copies of one pose and 2 of the other pose for a total of 5 (5 tickets). They'll even send to different addresses. It's all in how you fill out the forms. Just ask when you get in line.

Okay so if I am understanding, if you take one pose and get x amount of copies you do not need to fill out anything. But, if you want more than one pose then you need to fill out a form for each additional pose as long as it does not exceed the amount of tickets?

If everyone else in line is just getting their pictures taken and I start filling out forms and causing trouble my daughters just might die from embarrassment (at least they'll think they will) :rolleyes: hummmm, decisions decisions

If everyone else in line is just getting their pictures taken and I start filling out forms and causing trouble my daughters just might die from embarrassment (at least they'll think they will) :rolleyes: hummmm, decisions decisions

Write fast! I plan too! :teeth:

Okay so if I am understanding, if you take one pose and get x amount of copies you do not need to fill out anything. But, if you want more than one pose then you need to fill out a form for each additional pose as long as it does not exceed the amount of tickets?

No, you will need to fill out a form with your name and address for mailing purposes even if you are only getting one pose. If you want separate poses, you will need to fill out name and address for as many poses as you want.

:confused: about being herded in to Tomorrowland from 6-7 p.m.
during MNSSHP.

I have read most of this thread but I still don't understand what we will be able to do for an hour while we wait for the party to officially begin. Even if all the rides are operating, can they really handle the volume of people corralled there? My son is autistic and waiting around for an hour with little or nothing to do will be a hardship for him.

Please advise.

It really didn't seem THAT crowded but it will depend on what night you are there (weekends more crowded than weekdays). Most people were in line for rides so Tomorrowland itself didn't seem too bad when we were there. Also, consider the fact that not everyone knows you can get in early for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter