Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

I was able to get a reservation for the Blue Bayou on 10/12 for 10 people. The only time I could get though is 4:00pm. We will only be using our party ticket that day to enter the park. Does anyone know if they will let you in a little early if you have a dining reservation?

Made reservations for the Blue Bayou dinner on 10/12. Has anyone done it before? How does it work? My reservation is at 5:10 pm so way before the parade starts.

Note: I tried making reservations on the computer, but the pages would not load. Then I tried the app and that crashed. Had success by calling. The CM on the phone said to be careful making and changes reservations on the app because they are having issues with it.

I was able to get a reservation for the Blue Bayou on 10/12 for 10 people. The only time I could get though is 4:00pm. We will only be using our party ticket that day to enter the park. Does anyone know if they will let you in a little early if you have a dining reservation?

Made reservations for the Blue Bayou dinner on 10/12. Has anyone done it before? How does it work? My reservation is at 5:10 pm so way before the parade starts.

Note: I tried making reservations on the computer, but the pages would not load. Then I tried the app and that crashed. Had success by calling. The CM on the phone said to be careful making and changes reservations on the app because they are having issues with it.

Party tickets allow you access to both parks 3 hours before party start I believe. So the 6pm parties you can enter at 3pm, and for the 7pm parties you can enter at 4pm. You should be fine for your dinner reservations =]

Last edited:

A small amount of Halloween merchandise appeared this morning! Two types of Minnie headbands, a ball cap, the reusable tote, and a couple of open edition pins.
IMG_20180813_132514_zpsxcki8x3c.jpg

Our party date (Sept 24th) is live on the Disneyland calendar! The Matterhorn will still be down, but everything else looks good to go. :) :) Does anyone know when we'll get news about what seasonal treats and foods will be available during Halloween time? Do they usually announce it beforehand, or not until it starts?

... Does anyone know when we'll get news about what seasonal treats and foods will be available during Halloween time? Do they usually announce it beforehand, or not until it starts?

Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog. They usually have a post about the seasonal treats before Halloween Time starts. The Disney Food Blog should have a post about it, too.

Is the Halloween merch for sale without the party? Also, is there other entertainment in the parks other than the party?

Is the Halloween merch for sale without the party? Also, is there other entertainment in the parks other than the party?
Yes the Halloween merch is for sale all the time not just during the party. Halloween specific entertainment is only during the party.

Wow! I thought the Halloween merch was only on sale during the party hours. :eek: Thanks!
It's not like WDW. We went to MVMCP and you could only buy specific stuff during the party. Last year at MHP we checked in for the party inside the park near space mountain and they had some Halloween stuff on sale that I didn't see in the parks but this was the first time in like 4 years of going to MHP that I saw this. There weren't many special items and not really a big deal either. I think there was a pin and a shirt to name a couple.

It's not like WDW. We went to MVMCP and you could only buy specific stuff during the party. Last year at MHP we checked in for the party inside the park near space mountain and they had some Halloween stuff on sale that I didn't see in the parks but this was the first time in like 4 years of going to MHP that I saw this. There weren't many special items and not really a big deal either. I think there was a pin and a shirt to name a couple.
Last year there were a couple pins, shirts, and a hoodie marketed as “party exclusives”. We bought a couple things only to see them a day later in the emporium. Kinda bummed us out.

Last year there were a couple pins, shirts, and a hoodie marketed as “party exclusives”. We bought a couple things only to see them a day later in the emporium. Kinda bummed us out.
Ya they should have party exclusives like they do at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter