Mickey's Christmas Party 2019

Shughart

DIS Veteran
When do Christmas party tickets usually go on sale? I am hoping to get dates and budget the exact ticket prices for our 12/19 trip and was curious when they are available. I'm looking forward to planning but need to know which days to plan to be in MK for the party. TIA.

I believe last year that went on sale around the March 19 if you called in and about a month later on the website.

Great information!! I'm going in December too... I want to know the exact park hours too!!

Oh wow I didn’t realize the tix were available that early!! Thought they only started selling them around September. Well good to know cuz we need tix too

When do they usually start decorating for Christmas? Last year it was at the beginning of November correct?

MK Christmas decorations are in place early Nov and resorts follow over the next few weeks.

Park hours are posted a few months in advance but tend to change so keep an eye on them. We’ve seen hours extended both for earlier openings and later closings even a week before our December arrival.

Disney released dates for Not So Scarry already and that is earlier than years past. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Christmas party dates released in Feb.

So I'm probably going to end up buying our park tickets before the Christmas party tickets. Are Christmas party tickets considered admission tickets to the park for the day? Or do I still need to buy a regular day of park tickets? I just want to make sure I don't mess anything up.

Party tickets are separate from park admission, but include entry to MK for the party. Historically party tickets allow you to enter starting at 4pm.

Ok, so if we planned to be in the park that day to take advantage of smaller crowds due to a party day, I should still plan to include that day in our park tickets correct?

Yes. If you want to be in MK before 4PM party entrance you will need a park ticket for that day.

I have a party question, what exactly does it entail? We are going for the first time in December and we are going the first week of December, I wasn't planning on going to this so I'm just wondering about the extra cost and crowds, personally I don't think I want to go because of crowds, is it during the day or evening? I think were only going to park hop over to MK one evening because I've seen videos of how pretty the castle looks at Christmas time. We are only doing 2 parks during the day, AK and HS, hoping the new Star Wars Galaxies Edge will be open by then.

Does anyone here know if there is every a Christmas party during Thanksgiving weekend? I noticed that this past year there wasn't, but I'm new to looking into this, so I wasn't sure if this was a norm (no MVMCP after Thanksgiving).

Go to YouTube and lots of people have YouTube’s up of the party. I know Tim tracker has several different years up.

I am actually thinking of buying tickets early this year. I think it will be a lot busier with Star Wars section open by then and more likely to sell out. However, if for any reason they have any special events in that area, I would do both or go for that instead. I think it will be crazy at WDW this Christmas because of it being open, but it is just not Christmas for us without a trip to WDW in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter