Mickey Gram

hollieplus2

<font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>
Has anyone ordered one of the character grams from disneyshopping? I was looking to send the Minni one but wanted to know if it came in a box like the others and how long did it take to ship. Thanks. :confused3

I received a Pooh one as a gift awhile ago and it came in a cute little box. It had a Pooh scene on the outside of it and I think it had air holes too which I thought was really cute.

I sent one to my ta because she was always on the ball, emailed me right away and answered my Millions of questions (i'm serious, that many :rotfl: ).
She sent me a picture of her with it and its really cute!! I'm not sure, but I think it comes in its own box because it didn't offer the gift box option on disney shopping when I was checking out. I sent her the Minnie one.

I ordered the new baby POOH one when my friend had a baby. It was ADORABLE!!!!!!! Personalized and everything. I would definitely recommend them! And they aren't that expensive either!

I sent a baby one to my boss, and a Lilo and Stitch to DD13 on her birthday a few years back. All came in boxes, and were adorable. All the ones I've purchased were on sale at some point. Veru cute gift, and many are personalized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter