Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-MNSSHP Watch-updated Boo Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re out...was hoping for ‘slightly’ more reasonable prices. Maybe $125 is around what we would do it for. One family less, Y’all have fun! :)

I think the one thing people need to stop doing is thinking of this like it’s MNSSHP, which it’s not. It’s an after hours event with some aspects of the party thrown in. In regards to pricing it’s a little more expensive then previous after hours events but keep in mind the parks need to regain their losses from the pandemic.

I agree. From my understanding, it is similar to the Villains after hours event, so limited numbers can attend. And I just looked up the pricing for that from 2020 and it was between 145-155, so it's not that much more. I guess it will be cavalcades rather than the meet and greets, but I don't see that much else that is difference, so to me, the pricing makes sense.

Yeah, but I never fell for the After Hours events either. I always felt the price was too high for those. I like ice cream and popcorn, but I can’t eat enough of either to get my money’s worth.

Sorry I responded to the wrong person.

But it is not for everyone and that’s ok. 😊

I don’t think it will impact it at all since it starts after the park closes, they aren’t closing the park early for it like MNSSHP
I'm not sure that will be true. We haven't seen what the park hours are for MK the rest of the week. If parks are at full capacity by this fall as they recently released their plan to be, then MK would be open later than 9 (based on previous years except party nights). If all that week, the park closes at 9, then its no loss in hours.

I could not disagree with this more. What is gone in profit is gone! You don't magically regain losses by gouging the next group of people, that's how you lose customers and end up in worse shape.

I can agree with you on this but how about the fact that they are combining the two, so you get the trick or treating of the party and the complimentary snacks of the after hours events, you are getting the best of both worlds. It can’t be expected that it will be the same low price as the party in years past. There is always a reason for price increases and I believe they found it by joining the two. But we will never know and this is just speculation. My main point though is people need to stop comparing it to MNSSHP because this is not that.

I'm not sure that will be true. We haven't seen what the park hours are for MK the rest of the week. If parks are at full capacity by this fall as they recently released their plan to be, then MK would be open later than 9 (based on previous years except party nights). If all that week, the park closes at 9, then its no loss in hours.

After hours events always start after park closure, they don’t close the park early for it like they do MNSSHP. Also they have stated some nights it will start at 9:30.

anyone have a link? the website keeps saying dates unavailable and legit no info.

Yea that’s a no for me. Those prices are way more than I’m willing to pay for the amount of time offered and a few ice cream bars and popcorn. I know plenty of people will justify it and have a great time, but I’d rather spend the money elsewhere. No amount of candy and snacks can convince me this is a good deal.

Was really hoping for a Thursday or Saturday. 😕 My mom, DD2 & I will be there for a week in October, and DD1 is flying in Wednesday - Sunday to join us at a family wedding on Friday. I think the 3 of us will go on Tuesday, but I would have loved for it to be one of the days all 4 of us could go.

Im sad no mention of fireworks show. with 3 of us it would be an extra 500 a night for our dates and without fireworks idk if free popcorn and ice cream is worth it. Gonna have to have a think session on it for sure.

Im sad no mention of fireworks show. with 3 of us it would be an extra 500 a night for our dates and without fireworks idk if free popcorn and ice cream is worth it. Gonna have to have a think session on it for sure.

a small part of me wonders if the 9:30 starts are to support a fireworks show.... Probably wishful thinking!

After seeing those prices, it’s a no for our family of 3. We have APs and go 3 times a year, so the rides aren’t the draw for Halloween. Without a parade, fireworks, meet n greets, it’s not worth it. And I can’t eat that much ice cream to make up for it—maybe two treats and two drinks in 3 hrs saves me $20. The pricing was higher than I was expecting. I know they say limited number of tickets, but who knows if it’s limited like After Hours events or limited like parties...two very different scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter